Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1686615734831.png

• 4Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 7 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
This should be posted in YGWYFD thread
Anyone who joins or buys a house that is governed by an HOA gets what they fucking deserve. Stupidest shit I have ever heard of.

View attachment 477765
This.

"I voluntarily allowed this committee to set a bunch of bullshit rules about what I can do on my own property.
Wait, how dare they set rules about what I can do on my property??"

1686665637589.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Anyone who joins or buys a house that is governed by an HOA gets what they fucking deserve. Stupidest shit I have ever heard of.

Lol, so my street is a cul-de-sac and the house at the end backs onto a HoA neighborhood and the parcel behind him is an empty lot, so he tries to be as obnoxious as he can without being tacky and loves throwing parties and getting the HoA Karen's riled up.

1686672074806.png

• 13Like
  • 5Worf
Reactions: 17 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I 100% agree, however, did you know that:
According to the U.S. Census, 82% of newly built homes sold in 2021 were a part of a homeowners association (according to Forbes: as of 2022, 1/3 available home inventory was new build)

With numbers like that, not everyone's going to get to make the choice they want.

HOA's are a perfect (ly vile) thing. They look good to Nimbys and Karens and anyone else who views their own home's (expected to be rising) worth as above all. They cost builders or initial sellers the pennies it takes for a few more sheets of paper. The local government likes them since they frequently offload street and utility maintenance costs to the residents.

1686673917364.png

• 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users