• 6Worf
  • 3WTF
  • 3Like
Reactions: 13 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Man, tipping has gotten a lot cheaper!

---

When you think that your gaming community is weird but then remember FFXIV exists...

For those not "In the Know" the girl in white is 15 in the lore while the girl in black is basically super old. They are "Bi"...just a perfect picture of the LGBT movement in one story + the "Community" loves it and calls it "good representation".

View attachment 481470
Ryne x Gaia is super hot.

1peo0mSvCsuDTG-NkgbcU3CMks.jpg

The girl in white is the reincarnation of a busty fetch quest NPC everyone hated who was sent into an alternate universe that due to time dilation happened 100 years ago for her and 2 years ago for you. She rejects the reincarnation to be her own person which makes the adopted father/potential boyfriend of the original NPC depressed.

The girl in black is the reincarnation of a ten thousand year old veterinarian who was turned into an eldritch ghost by a cataclysm caused by the god of the other girl. Her former lover (also a ghost) is trying to reimplant her memories to get his girlfriend back but it's difficult because he turned into some kind of giant birdlike space station. They merge to become one being with many, many breasts, but you win and turn her back.

So you see, they are both much older than their chronlogical age. And they reuse the Final Fantasy 8 music so it's great.

Last edited:
  • 5Faggotry
  • 3WTF
  • 3Like
Reactions: 14 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As a new owner of a Steamdeck and seeing a growing interest in the device I found this "Rate my setup" a little funny.

2tbdeqrh5nab1.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Control

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ryne x Gaia is super hot.

View attachment 481616

The girl in white is the reincarnation of a busty fetch quest NPC everyone hated who was sent into an alternate universe that due to time dilation happened 100 years ago for her and 2 years ago for you. She rejects the reincarnation to be her own person which makes the adopted father/potential boyfriend of the original NPC depressed.

The girl in black is the reincarnation of a ten thousand year old veterinarian who was turned into an eldritch ghost by a cataclysm caused by the god of the other girl. Her former lover (also a ghost) is trying to reimplant her memories to get his girlfriend back but it's difficult because he turned into some kind of giant birdlike space station. They merge to become one being with many, many breasts, but you win and turn her back.

So you see, they are both much older than their chronlogical age. And they reuse the Final Fantasy 8 music so it's great.
As it turns out, the Warriors of Light didn't actually defeat Chaos:
1688834293122.png

SeanDoe1z1

I build complex racks from scratch and incorporate KVMs into each one (or at least I throw a major fit in pre sales if they try to cheap out of one since I’m also the one to service any future problem and RDPing into everything gets old). Fucking amazing they still incorporate ps2 cables into packages. One large data center I have a portion carved out I probably have “gifted” 100 ps2 cables to their staging area.

One rack im doing now they have a combo ps2/usb in one but I haven’t got to completion to see how well it works.

1688840434767.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users