• 4Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Why you doxing Chukzombi Chukzombi !?

View attachment 483795

Just messing Chuk, here's a shout out to some old school shit, every corner deli in NJ had a big ass jar full of these you'd load up on.

Edit: It's really Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes Amex
its no problem i was born in 1971. old but not that old. me and Sanrith were in the same time bubble though. we both knew what the world used to be like when it was still the "good old days". oh and i dont remember those. i remember stuff like Sugar Daddy bars. they looked similar.
iu

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
its no problem i was born in 1971. old but not that old. me and Sanrith were in the same time bubble though. we both knew what the world used to be like when it was still the "good old days". oh and i dont remember those. i remember stuff like Sugar Daddy bars. they looked similar.
iu
Wtf you know sugar daddy but not Mary Janes? What sort of lame boomer are you. Are you gonna say your gramps didn’t search pockets for hub wafers during the war next?

1690162721427.jpeg

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wtf you know sugar daddy but not Mary Janes? What sort of lame boomer are you. Are you gonna say your gramps didn’t search pockets for hub wafers during the war next?

View attachment 483798
sorry, i dont know what those are. i'm not a boomer, i am Gen-X. child of the 70s, grew up in the 80s. probably the best time to grow up.
iu

Last edited:
  • 18Solidarity
  • 6Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 24 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
iu

Funny story about these and slowpokes. My mom used to give me and my sister $0.50 to spend at the 5 and dime on the way home everyday for a piece of candy.

Those extra large Slowpokes/Sugar Daddys were $0.05 each and I realized I could get a handful of those instead of 1 candy bar. My mom got so pissed at my ingenuity, lol.

1690164534198.png

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Funny story about these and slowpokes. My mom used to give me and my sister $0.50 to spend at the 5 and dime on the way home everyday for a piece of candy.

Those extra large Slowpokes/Sugar Daddys were $0.05 each and I realized I could get a handful of those instead of 1 candy bar. My mom got so pissed at my ingenuity, lol.

View attachment 483801
these were only a penny.
iu

hard candy and gum. your mom would have flipped if she saw you buying an entire bag of BigBols for that 50 cents.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
iu
Was actually a whole line of candies, Momma, Daddy and Baby

mqdefault.jpg

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users