Funny, Strange, Random Pics

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
1690512562106.png

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Why the fuk let the queen be 100x hotter? This is beyond stupidity.

View attachment 484209

You're not, surfacely, wrong, but there is the whole self image thing. there's a whole not-too-dumb-but-not-too-smart window where hot people and/or powerful people get self image problems and then the most beautiful person in the room doesn't feel that way.

150167_444922.png

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
is this b/c home depot only sells 2 fucking buckets?
26e9b197bb08d8be367fcaaf28397124.png

they only sell the hd bucket and the food bucket

lowes is no better, they sell the blue or food bucket

i know cuz i went to all the stores to find different colors of buckets, cuz at the time i was trying out bucket organization

i bought a lot of bucket organizers too
7a5d362ec0d982dadab364be4fbe84eb.png

(best organizer imo for this was the husky brand cuz it was also cheapest at 10bucks, these others were like 20-30$, not worth it)

btw, i found other buckets with other colors,since i was doing this around the 4th 2years ago, i went to walmart and they had... american flag color buckets, i have no idea why, i just went and bought a white one and a blue 1 (it was cheaper than lowes... mistake) (i had wanted a yellow bucket but couldn't find one)

the walmart buckets couldn't hold shit, they had cracked on the bottom, it's not like i needed them to be water tight, they just had to hold tools n shit, but i still don't want a crap ass bucket, these walmart buckets were actually also thinner too...

so yea, if youre gonna buy a bucket, theres a reason why hd and lowes sells lots of fucking buckets, don't goto walmart.

• 3Like
  • 2WTF
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 5 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
Are Home Depots that bad in the states? Every one I have been into in Canada was staffed by knowledgable helpful people, even the one in Brampton.

Unrelated;
They are all bad. No one knows anything and most employees actively avoid customers. Here, they start out at $12 an hour and stay there. I went in to get some lumber for a quickie project. Got 8 foot studs. Had them cut them in half. What is half of 8 feet in inches? He screwed it up. I accounted for it, so no biggie. They had no saw blades of common size and type, either.

Brewer-post.jpg

• 8Worf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 8 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
is this b/c home depot only sells 2 fucking buckets?
26e9b197bb08d8be367fcaaf28397124.png

they only sell the hd bucket and the food bucket

lowes is no better, they sell the blue or food bucket

i know cuz i went to all the stores to find different colors of buckets, cuz at the time i was trying out bucket organization

i bought a lot of bucket organizers too
7a5d362ec0d982dadab364be4fbe84eb.png

(best organizer imo for this was the husky brand cuz it was also cheapest at 10bucks, these others were like 20-30$, not worth it)

btw, i found other buckets with other colors,since i was doing this around the 4th 2years ago, i went to walmart and they had... american flag color buckets, i have no idea why, i just went and bought a white one and a blue 1 (it was cheaper than lowes... mistake) (i had wanted a yellow bucket but couldn't find one)

the walmart buckets couldn't hold shit, they had cracked on the bottom, it's not like i needed them to be water tight, they just had to hold tools n shit, but i still don't want a crap ass bucket, these walmart buckets were actually also thinner too...

so yea, if youre gonna buy a bucket, theres a reason why hd and lowes sells lots of fucking buckets, don't goto walmart.
1690572037798.png

Find any neighbor who has a cat-- I guarantee there are 30 empty Tidy Cat buckets in his/her basement

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users