lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
40f32c77-7592-455c-a99f-c83d4687d014

• 15Like
Reactions: 14 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I see. It's a clever iway to use rainwater in your hose instead of actual plumbing. It's an interesting idea, but seems like a lot off work for very minimal gain. Except if you're using rain water to wash your car, in the event your house water is hard and you don't want to leave lots of water spots. Hmm...

• 22Faggotry
  • 2Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 26 users

RQB

Mr. Poopybutthole
I see. It's a clever iway to use rainwater in your hose instead of actual plumbing. It's an interesting idea, but seems like a lot off work for very minimal gain. Except if you're using rain water to wash your car, in the event your house water is hard and you don't want to leave lots of water spots. Hmm...
You need this hoodie. Post a pic.

1703235388899.png

• 11Worf
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 14 users

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
fuck christmas and kids. ignorant little shits.
View attachment 505345
It’s Christmas. Let the little fuckers go nuts. I plan to chuck pizza rolls, tortilla chips, and ham at mine. I swear to god parents get bent out of shape on stupid shit then their kids can’t walk across a neighborhood road without shitting themselves in fear, think they’re the wrong gender, or don’t understand the pure unadulterated joy of using their nerf gun to shoot their mom in her ass from the couch every time she walks by the kitchen doorway.

IMG_1316.jpeg

Luke’s RoTJ costume from an exhibit before they made Star Wars fucking terrible.

• 10Like
Reactions: 9 users