Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

1704604741757.jpeg

I've always had a real fondness for this picture. It's the folks at ILM creating the original Millennium Falcon and on the shelves behind them it looks like they called up Tamiya and ordered two of everything.

1704604870143.png

Which happened to include a bunch of RC cars. The tanks, planes and boats I get but the cars? I'm just picturing a couple guys out behind the lot racing every lunch hour. No no, we totally need these. For effects. Just try and slide one dozen Wild Willys past the bean counters and start a rock climbing league in the California desert.

1704605086161.png

unrelated -
1704571203923419.jpg

1704586265928585.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
Reactions: 10 users

Kajiimagi

<Trapped in Randomonia>
I have a dirt road near me that Google INSISTS goes to my house. It does not. When we were looking for houses I ignored the instruction to turn down the dirt road as one of my requirements for a house was that it wasn't on a dirt road. Now every time we order something to be delivered (pizza etc) I have to text / call them not to take that stupid road.

GIS Stupid road
143733824_477aff1e69.jpg

• 4Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Kobayashi

Vyemm Raider
I have a dirt road near me that Google INSISTS goes to my house. It does not. When we were looking for houses I ignored the instruction to turn down the dirt road as one of my requirements for a house was that it wasn't on a dirt road. Now every time we order something to be delivered (pizza etc) I have to text / call them not to take that stupid road.

GIS Stupid roadView attachment 507751
You can submit a correction to Google, my current house is in the corner of two roads and it had the driveway off of the wrong road. Every delivery driver I'd see make a u-turn and then slowly come up to my driveway on the correct side. It took about a year to finally get updated. I only see the u-turn on very rare occasions now, I assume from someone using offline maps or something - who knows, maybe bing maps is still wrong, but they get what they deserve in that case.

Oblig: Google Maps Fail
kxxtzp6m3bn51.png

• 3Like
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 3 users