Funny, Strange, Random Pics

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
View attachment 512241
Invest your money with her. She spell good!
I am so triggerd by this... Beyond triggered. I actually went to her website.

1706755786456.png

So-- look what it says-- Portfolio Value "$4.1MM+ Acquired Price $4.1MM"

So, you made NOTHING. Color me TRIGGERED again!

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Doin my part for the TS psyop:
1706766448561.png

• 6Worf
  • 5Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 16 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Im slowly in the process of unfucking a server rack. Its very clear at the people who managed it previously said fuck it and just started making connections in the dumbest laziest way possible instead of taking 10 seconds to properly route them.

a3707edd5eb22697fcf375a1a0c958f9.jpg

• 16Like
Reactions: 15 users

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
Im slowly in the process of unfucking a server rack. Its very clear at the people who managed it previously said fuck it and just started making connections in the dumbest laziest way possible instead of taking 10 seconds to properly route them.

View attachment 512277
My facility is like this and you're absolutely right. Our hear guy will run wires to get something to work and will never go back and dress them. His second is counting down the days until his benefits kick in. He know how to wire a rack but quit doing perfect installs due to the head deciding to cut his bundle to run a new wire. The head has told our GM he needs to get someone else in here because hes looking st retiring in 10 years. Gonna have to tell the GM thts going to be an impossible sell since the whole plant will need to be rewired. I've given up learning the patch bay because primary will add things and not label or let us know. Likes to tap his head and tell us "Its all up here".
rearview-shelby-gt350h.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
My facility is like this and you're absolutely right. Our hear guy will run wires to get something to work and will never go back and dress them. His second is counting down the days until his benefits kick in. He know how to wire a rack but quit doing perfect installs due to the head deciding to cut his bundle to run a new wire. The head has told our GM he needs to get someone else in here because hes looking st retiring in 10 years. Gonna have to tell the GM thts going to be an impossible sell since the whole plant will need to be rewired. I've given up learning the patch bay because primary will add things and not label or let us know. Likes to tap his head and tell us "Its all up here". View attachment 512283
Google Image result for "Massive car wreck". Someone needs to start unfucking this right away before this guys retires quits or dies and it becomes a whole lot more expensive. The good news is they have services, or services can be implemented that will map out connections port to port to build a network map for you. It doesn't sound like anyone wants to let this go that far though, or bring in the kind of folks who can implement that. Good luck and God speed, though. As a Data Center manager I was lucky enough to have a tip top network crew whose cabling and physical plant was a thing of beauty.

massive_car_wreck.jpg

• 3Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users