Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder if many of the relics of the ice age are meant to go. As Humans it's great that we can affect the natural order of things. But honestly, a polar bear is just a brown bear looking for a fuckton of ice. Until 150k years ago they were the exact same animal iirc.

rrr_img_48840.jpg
There have been a couple of cases where we've seen the impact of re-introducing other alpha predators back into areas they've been driven, how it (through 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc etc string effects) changes FAR more than people expected.

http://www.ted.com/talks/george_monb...the_world.html

rrr_img_48863.gif
rrr_img_48864.jpg
rrr_img_48865.jpg
rrr_img_48866.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
The cheese is dry, the tomatoes are hothouse and not very vibrant, eggs have no height. And most folks don't like random brown and black bits floating in their food (which is why white pepper is used more often in fine dining), but hey...at least the Basil looks fresh!

I'd still eat it though, don't get me wrong.

rrr_img_48720.jpg
Cheese too sharp, would not eat.

74110-oh-yeah-gif-Obama-b86q.gif

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Fucking stupid fat people. Eat right and get your fatass to the gym. If not, then shut up. I don't eat chicken, brown rice, and spinach all the time because it tastes good.
rrr_img_48869.jpg

1363745451041.gif

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shoopdawoop.

rrr_img_48870.jpg
Don't care, still hot, still pleases my eyes.
rrr_img_48871.jpg

edit: Please stop Fedor, I cannot take much more. Fuck. It is one thing if you just can't help it due to medical condition or disability. Dealt a shit hand, it is unfortunate, and you deserve to bitch. But these otherwise healthy fat people whose only excuse is laziness... fuck off. Bring back the trannies. At least they are hot until the spoiler.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I recognize her from Franklin and Bash. So crazy hot. This is a derail I can support.
BX0VU9VIgAAu5_P.png:large

936full-nicky-whelan.jpg

tumblr_llynmrpIJb1qa9zeko1_1280.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Okay this is Funny, strange, random:

I was looking thru my Emails today. I did a check of my junk folder, there was a bogus job offer. Clearly false with a gmail account as the contact.

Anyway I noticed that the Email was quite long, scrolled down a long empty page to see a final sentence:

"But studiously glistened to enshroud some nether boys in the treatment with beast he briefly murdered him."

I put it into google to see if it might be some odd poem or words to a song. Or perhaps even scammers talk to each other. Google gave me nothing, just links to pages with some of the words scattered about.

Going by the look of it, it's like the result of an internet translation. But still just odd.

- - - -

pics for the FSR offering
rrr_img_48881.jpg
rrr_img_48882.jpg
rrr_img_48883.jpg
rrr_img_48884.jpg
rrr_img_48885.jpg
rrr_img_48886.jpg