Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
1707949536703.png

• 12Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 12 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
Apologies in advance because the picture isn't really your typical FSR material but fuck you. I'm gonna give you a short rant.

I'm searching the high seas for a movie to watch tonight and I haven't kept on stuff lately so I click on some random one to see what it is. Turns out its a shitty rom com.

Rant: Why the fuck do movie posters never put the names over the correct person? Like what the fuck is this? WHY?! Fuck you Hollywood, eat a dick.

Also she has nice tits.

1707949843172.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Rant: Why the fuck do movie posters never put the names over the correct person? Like what the fuck is this? WHY?! Fuck you Hollywood, eat a dick.
This is up for discussion but most believe the names are ordered by billing, so the ones further to the left are the top billed names and then the further to the right the less billing.

Hard to tell if it hasn't gotten into a little bit of a thing that movies just do, but go look at a few movie posters and the theory that the top billed name is on the left does often make sense.
But then why not change the poster to match the names on top?
Turns out it might be the same reason. Say in a group of 3 or 4 the most important character would want to be closer to the middle unlike when it comes to names where would want to come first (on the left).
What about when there are only two? Beats me. I don't even know if this is a true theory.

1707950895948.png

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Quality Calories
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

jeydax

Death and Taxes
This is up for discussion but most believe the names are ordered by billing, so the ones further to the left are the top billed names and then the further to the right the less billing.

Hard to tell if it hasn't gotten into a little bit of a thing that movies just do, but go look at a few movie posters and the theory that the top billed name is on the left does often make sense.
But then why not change the poster to match the names on top?
Turns out it might be the same reason. Say in a group of 3 or 4 the most important character would want to be closer to the middle unlike when it comes to names where would want to come first (on the left).
What about when there are only two? Beats me. I don't even know if this is a true theory.

View attachment 514483

Thank you for that explanation. It's still retarded. Hollywood is stupid.

Also B billymain thank you for that. Those are going to flapjacks in due time, say 15-20 years, but god bless her mom (I think?) who told her not to get a breast reduction when she was 18. Good for her though. Get that money girl.

GIS butterface (not saying Sweeney's face ugly but if you were to rate her face to the rest of her body it applies).

1707956813170.png

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Thank you for that explanation. It's still retarded. Hollywood is stupid.

Also B billymain thank you for that. Those are going to flapjacks in due time, say 15-20 years, but god bless her mom (I think?) who told her not to get a breast reduction when she was 18. Good for her though. Get that money girl.

GIS butterface (not saying Sweeney's face ugly but if you were to rate her face to the rest of her body it applies).

View attachment 514505
OMG

It's like I am having acid flashbacks...

1707966791434.png