Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
Interesting that some catch crap for pedo stuff, but gifs of a 17 year old gymnast are left alone. That seems...inconsistent?
Whatever.
I'm guessing that the explicit discussion of sexual feelings toward 8 year-olds is a little dicier than a gif of a fully-clothed girl taken from a worldwide television broadcast.

rrr_img_50161.jpg

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
Interesting that some catch crap for pedo stuff, but gifs of a 17 year old gymnast are left alone. That seems...inconsistent?
Whatever.
I googled her after you mentioned her age. She is 18 in less than a month. In your mind, that directly compares to a guide on how to disguise that you are diddling little boys (which was the deleted post)?

Careful bros, the following picture may cause you to go full-blown pedo..... as long as you can find this chick and talk her into bed in the next couple of weeks in a state with 18 as age of consent. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

rrr_img_50162.jpg

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Comparing pictures of someone that have been broadcast worldwide with how to get away with being a pedophile is tarded.

rrr_img_50164.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Whatever.

friday-dopamine-241.jpg
The image he posted (nevermind the link) had a guy talking about how as he gets older he likes younger and younger boys (now he likes 8 year olds) and another guy talking about how he now works with lots of kids, but isn't sexually attracted to them once he gets to know them, because they have dirty hands and shit. So no, I see zero inconsistency here.

Enjoy the 17 year old in a leotard and stfu.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Whatever.
[/spoiler]
They were posts from a literal paedo forum, with a link to the forum and a couple of posts copy pasted about grooming 8 year old boys by going out with their mothers. It was bad stuff.

Oblig :

rrr_img_50165.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I would fucking wreck that gymnast chick. At least I would have years ago before I went and got respectable. Not even the same ballpark as what was posted.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
fuck, I just checked and the country I live in the age of consent is 14. WTF???

anyhooo

rrr_img_50172.jpg

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user
Whatever.
A 17 year old is not pedophilia. If a persons only sexual interest is late teens, then it may be Ebhebophilia. Otherwise, it is the natural human state to be attracted to the opposite sex that is sexually mature. The Pedo shit, on the otherhand, is "unnatural." Which I guess could open the door up for parallels to what most of society felt toward homosexuals, say 50 years ago.

Wikipedia_sl said:
As a medical diagnosis,pedophiliaorpaedophiliais a psychiatric disorder in persons 16 years of age or older typically characterized by a primary or exclusive sexual interest towardprepubescent children(generally age11 years or younger, though specific diagnostic criteria for the disorder extends the cut-off point for prepubescence to age 13).[1][2][3][4] An adolescent who is 16 years of age or older must be at least five years older than the prepubescent child before the attraction can be diagnosed as pedophilia.[1][2]
Wikipedia_sl said:
Hebephiliais one of several types of chronophilia (sexual preference for a specific physiological appearance related to age), in this case a primary or exclusive sexual interest in pubescent individuals approximately 11?14 years old ? approximate because age of onset of puberty varies.
Wikipedia_sl said:
Ephebophiliais the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generallyages 15 to 19.[1][2] The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century.[2] It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term chronophilia. Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction.
rrr_img_50179.jpg

rrr_img_50180.jpg

rrr_img_50181.jpg

bot.png

wPjw5w5.jpg

rrr_img_50184.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Anwhat was the purpose of posting it in the first place?

rrr_img_50104.jpg
Whats the purpose of posting usasexguide?

It may of been a site of pedos, but use some logic. Its an open forum, you really think theyre gonna sit there and talk about the kid their going to fuck this weekend and how theyre going to do it? No. Just sick fucks talking about why theyre persecuted and such. Not like I was trying to mislead anyone either. I posted a pic of it.

Ill stick to usasexguide. We all love laughing at Johnny49s.

ps learned about it from here