Funny, Strange, Random Pics

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
61,739
324,333
daily_picdump_640_109.jpg
 
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,303
10,992
We get the same heat warnings as DV. I cannot imagine anyone going in there when it's this bad. Keep in mind the park is HUGE and it's easy to get turned around in parts of it. We also hear about 2-3 a year that go in and die. I've explored all of the south part of the park but I've given up on the north part. Every time it's close to reopening , rain comes and floods all the roads.

Hmm Random pic for FSR: Scotty's Castle in North DV that's been closed and /or washed out.

scotty-s-castle-home-of-gold-prospector-death-valley-national-park-california-usa-529715780-57...jpg
 
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

elcaro1101

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
2,544
7,685
We get the same heat warnings as DV. I cannot imagine anyone going in there when it's this bad. Keep in mind the park is HUGE and it's easy to get turned around in parts of it. We also hear about 2-3 a year that go in and die. I've explored all of the south part of the park but I've given up on the north part. Every time it's close to reopening , rain comes and floods all the roads.

Hmm Random pic for FSR: Scotty's Castle in North DV that's been closed and /or washed out.

View attachment 638287
1787627558412.png
 
  • 6Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 6 users