Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
53,059
-104,329
x3wPlcq.jpg
 
  • 3Quality Calories
  • 3Harrow
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 9 users

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
418
1,857
My dad worked at Dollywood in the 90s,
She always remembered him, his coffee order and what they talked about last time they were together . . . Oh, we know she had a whole team of people for this stuff, but she was the best the USA has ever produced . . . if your Governm,ent took a look at the good work she did, then none of this *gestures around wildly* would be happening . . . .

My dad is in the blue shirt...

1787701026583.png


Cue stantdard responses of ni**er, b**g, c**n etc etc etc....

Dolly was our princess, and we did NOT deserve her.
 
  • 22Like
  • 8Solidarity
  • 2WTF
Reactions: 32 users

Vuuxo

Scaphism
<Gold Donor>
3,630
11,547
My dad worked at Dollywood in the 90s,
She always remembered him, his coffee order and what they talked about last time they were together . . . Oh, we know she had a whole team of people for this stuff, but she was the best the USA has ever produced . . . if your Governm,ent took a look at the good work she did, then none of this *gestures around wildly* would be happening . . . .

My dad is in the blue shirt...

View attachment 638422

Cue stantdard responses of ni**er, b**g, c**n etc etc etc....

Dolly was our princess, and we did NOT deserve her.
Your dad looks like Robert England if he chose to be a faggot instead of Freddy.
1000018804.jpg
 
  • 13Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 14 users

Masakari

Shabbat Shalom
<Gold Donor>
17,634
65,641
The Clancy Trial is exposing the psychological issues in modern women.

Screenshot_20260825_184726_Instagram.jpg
 
Last edited:
  • 7Worf
  • 6Like
Reactions: 12 users

Kajiimagi

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
6,314
11,000
My dad worked at Dollywood in the 90s,
She always remembered him, his coffee order and what they talked about last time they were together . . . Oh, we know she had a whole team of people for this stuff, but she was the best the USA has ever produced . . . if your Governm,ent took a look at the good work she did, then none of this *gestures around wildly* would be happening . . . .

My dad is in the blue shirt...

View attachment 638422

Cue stantdard responses of ni**er, b**g, c**n etc etc etc....

Dolly was our princess, and we did NOT deserve her.
She had a free childrens book program that one of my nephews was enrolled in (and that is how I found out about it) so children could learn to read. I did not / do not like country music but I loved the person. and shit I'm in FSR. Hmm Pic.......


GIS Dolly Parton Children book program

ddimages.jpg
 
  • 11Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
1,041
1,554
Pffft I'm not even that old and I didn't start with PS/2. AT keyboard and RS232 mice were more my era.

I'm sure some geezer on here can easily top that.

View attachment 637936

View attachment 637935

Since I got beaten to the punch by several days, I'll also highlight our first PC had Hercules monochrome graphics. It supported most CGA games but not all and some games specifically supported that mode and resolution.

1787718167829.png
 
  • 9Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
3,632
6,192
Since I got beaten to the punch by several days, I'll also highlight our first PC had Hercules monochrome graphics. It supported most CGA games but not all and some games specifically supported that mode and resolution.

View attachment 638444

The youth with their Ps2 cables. I am TI99/4a old but I am sure there are some mainframe/minicomputer terminal aged folks who saw the light of the Two Trees among us.

1787718666617.png
 
  • 5Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users