Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
tJeHhIA.jpg

DavivMcD

Peasant
Either way you pronounce it we all know what you're referring to. Derail over.
I would consider that the only argument that matters; too bad it's false. When I hear people say 'GIF' with a soft G the first thing I think of is:
Jif-Peanut-Butter.jpg

Sure, after putting the word in context of the sentence and whatever topic they were talking about, I figure out what they mean pretty quickly. But that's extra work that just isn't necessary. If you use a hard G there's only one possible meaning.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I would consider that the only argument that matters; too bad it's false. When I hear people say 'GIF' with a soft G the first thing I think of is:
Jif-Peanut-Butter.jpg

Sure, after putting the word in context of the sentence and whatever topic they were talking about, I figure out what they mean pretty quickly. But that's extra work that just isn't necessary. If you use a hard G there's only one possible meaning.
You could think they just left off the T when talking about a gift, since why would someone intentionally make themselves sound like an inbred fuck?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
There was a time when I was a kid that the FoH forum reminded me of this movie.
rrr_img_56891.gif

But derails like this one have slowly made me feel like this forum is, or has turned into...
rrr_img_56892.jpg

Hamsteroceros_sl

shitlord
GIF you fucking nitwit.

G-I-F

Find words that start with a G, followed by an I and are then followed by a consonant. You literally couldn't be any dumber if you tried.
You mean like, I don't know, gist? Like, you know, in my first post? I tremble in awe of your mighty intellect, good sir!

Dead horse, I know. I just couldn't help myself. No more, I promise.
rrr_img_56906.jpg

Vidav

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gif sounds better than jif. The creator can say whatever he wants but that doesn't change anything. If the creator said it was pronounced "Mississippi" would you still argue that he was correct?

mississippi-river.jpg

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Gif sounds better than jif. The creator can say whatever he wants but that doesn't change anything. If the creator said it was pronounced "Mississippi" would you still argue that he was correct?
the answer from people pronouncing it JIF would be, "yes, as long as it means that I get to be contrary to anything that makes any fucking sense, and call you all idiots and assholes in the process"

rrr_img_56907.png