Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Apparently it was so long it needs 2 posts...

enhanced-buzz-23606-1389052003-18.jpg

enhanced-buzz-25469-1389052021-48.jpg

enhanced-buzz-20703-1389052253-35.jpg

enhanced-buzz-5602-1389054134-5.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Does a law abiding white person have a greater chance of going to prison than a law abiding black person?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
God damnit. This could really go in the jimjam rustling thread, but whatever. What the fuck is with this shit? I guess on the plus side, people who feel guilty about their "whatever privilege" are the types of people that won't make anything of themselves anyway. Still annoying though.

Spoilering for length, cause this shit is retarded long.

This Comic Perfectly Explains What White Privilege Is
Everysingle white person grows up in million dollar suburbs going to 99.9% white schools and all get into the most prestigious universities with ease.

Kelly+Brook+Nude+At+The+Beach+For+Playboy+Test+Shoot+www.GutterUncensored.com+003.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
71% of all Bachelor's degree grads are white? Shit. That's mind-blowing considering white people make up 72.4% of the US population.

Screen-Shot-2013-11-16-at-10.17.21-AM.png

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
This person does realize that whites are 72.4% of the population, correct? So a split of 71% white and 29% "other" for bachelors is actuallygood, right, in fact it might prove whites are disadvantaged by a few % (lol)? Unless she meant that whites have a 71%completion rate, while minorities have a 29%? I'm not even sure her intent here.

Her other figure that whites are "78% more likely to be admitted even with the same grades?" I find dubious. I read the Dept of Education trend paper on racial and ethnic groups a few years ago--there was no such statistics that there was a bias on acceptance that large based on applications. Maybe what she meant is that white people are78% more likely to apply for college?Even though she clearly didn't word it like that and attempted to intimate there was racism in the actual admittance process.

Her comic is so shitty, her assertions purposely vague, and her "citations" are so nebulous that I'm not sure who she meant to convince with this trite except whatever minions of vacuous cunts follow her around on Tumblr, or whatever blog she posts for. But it's this kind of bullshit by pseudo academics who pander to morons that makes it so everything right now a partisan fight.

Fuck.

cpXotIx.jpg

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
Hey look somebody figured out how to be racist against white people.
rrr_img_57097.jpg

I want to see how the chinese will react when people start talking about yellow privilege in 100 years, they'll probably shoot those people in the head and charge their family for the bullet.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Have you ever taken a statistics course? It would be applied in this situation.
I have a degree in stats. I'm trying to figure out if the number they pulled out of their ass was graduates THAT year or the total population of college graduates. The numbers given are super vague. If it's the former then they're making a good point and if it's the latter they're an idiot.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean you could just view the comic as a whole and see they're pretty moronic, but obviously this all completely factual and not made up numbers, you can clearly tell from all the sources.