Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Bumped into this in downtown Seattle today.

cQi8fJi.jpg

kazjim

Blackwing Lair Raider
Its "Br'er Rabbit" . . . .. Tar baby? Rabbit? Fox ?

Hmmm, I thought that was a very American thing

(<--- Aussie)

Oblig.

rrr_img_57109.jpg

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
They're definitely not 72.4% of the college aged population.
They are 76% of the 18-24 population. Don't forget, Hispanics are counted as "non persons of color" for population statistics, often with separate stats to the side to confer Hispanics themselves (Note below). So the amount of "whites" has been increasing with the Hispanic population boom. Unless she's specifically pulling out Hispanics in her figures, then "Non-Hispanic Whites" are61%of the "college age" population.

But like I said, she doesn't specify her figures, and since every government institution classifies Hispanics as whites, my figures were close--I didn't feel like opening up the statistical abstract to counter a harpy who is obviously being manipulative in what she shares (And note: I'm someone who believes there are some severe cases of systemic racism; Like with our drug laws. But some of her figures are so vague that they move right to useless.)

rrr_img_57113.jpg

e2eyCTq.jpg

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
...I'm not sure who she meant to convince with this trite...
you used a lot of big words before and after this sentence, and I'm sure it lent to your air of intelligence and credibility...

but trite is an adjective, not a noun.

carry on.

rrr_img_57114.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Lithose has far more credibility than someone who posts on a forum should have. Most people are like me and just post tripe.
rrr_img_57116.jpg