Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Big bang theory girls holding their Golden Globes:

rrr_img_57245.jpg

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
The pictures and reddits of the guy with two penises has been posted so many times by so many people in this thread, all thinking they're the first, every time I see another one I have a distinct feeling I've given the guy a blowjob at least twice.

Just.. when you get that feeling that, whatever you're going to post has SURELY never been posted before, do a Crazy Ivan and say "Fuck. I'm about to post something 300 other people posted before me." That shouldn't bother the asshats doing reposts.

rrr_img_57261.jpg

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
The pictures and reddits of the guy with two penises has been posted so many times by so many people in this thread, all thinking they're the first, every time I see another one I have a distinct feeling I've given the guy a blowjob at least twice.

Just.. when you get that feeling that, whatever you're going to post has SURELY never been posted before, do a Crazy Ivan and say "Fuck. I'm about to post something 300 other people posted before me." That shouldn't bother the asshats doing reposts.

rrr_img_57261.jpg
I dare you, I fucking double dare you to find that picture (the exact same picture I posted and not the original AMA one) in FSR. I need some proof. If you can't then shut up.

rrr_img_57292.jpg

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dare you, I fucking double dare you to find that picture (the exact same picture I posted and not the original AMA one) in FSR. I need some proof. If you can't then shut up.
Post is here
Rerolled

links here

I am the guy with two penises. AMA. : IAmA

"My proof" section on top. second picture, your original image:
http://i.imgur.com/0pEACyI.jpg

is it your job to repost things in the FSR that have been posted on other parts ofthis forum?

To be fair, including Ettin Girl is new, but a dare is a dare. The guy who relinked the reddit AMA should feel more responsible for Ellen's reply.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Post is here
Rerolled

links here

I am the guy with two penises. AMA. : IAmA

"My proof" section on top. second picture, your original image:
http://i.imgur.com/0pEACyI.jpg

is it your job to repost things in the FSR that have been posted on other parts ofthis forum?

To be fair, including Ettin Girl is new, but a dare is a dare. The guy who relinked the reddit AMA should feel more responsible for Ellen's reply.
maybe read my post again. The picture I'm looking for is the picture I posted not the original. Or can't you differentiate between the two?

rrr_img_57293.jpg

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
A solid veiny cock I've already got
A massive black dick I forget about quick
Penis that measures a mile may be fun for a while
But double wang that can pee, fills me with jealousy

-Adebisi 2014