Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
in9lQNiVtDWrL.jpg
I am so hard right now....

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, it was a rough start, with Wilson fumbling on the FIRST FUCKING PLAY, and yes, I do agree there was a questionable call that should have resulted in the niners getting the ball, but damn, they are going to the 'bowl.

XZdOSkD.jpg
You mean the call that was completely inconsequential because the Seahawks fumbled on the next play?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
It's been fucking everywhere in this city the last couple of weeks. I'm as pleased that the Seahawks are doing well as anyone, but people here are acting like Boston sports fans.
Yeah, and TBH the entire city should be embarrassed about it seeing as how they stole the 12th man from Texas A&M.

3540613531.jpg

You mean the call that was completely inconsequential because the Seahawks fumbled on the next play?
No , the call on the punt that should have resulted in a Niners first down but ended up in a Seahawks touchdown. Or maybe he is talking about the field goal they got after a non-call on what was clearly an intentional grounding on a 3rd down which should have resulted in a Niners first down but instead let them kick a field goal. So two horrendously officiated plays , 10 point swing.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
No , the call on the punt that should have resulted in a Niners first down but ended up in a Seahawks touchdown. Or maybe he is talking about the field goal they got after a non-call on what was clearly an intentional grounding on a 3rd down which should have resulted in a Niners first down but instead let them kick a field goal. So two horrendously officiated plays , 10 point swing.
How... exactly would an intentional grounding on third down have resulted in a Niners first down? I eagerly await your explanation.

How... exactly would an intentional grounding on third down have resulted in a Niners first down? I eagerly await your explanation.
Intentional grounding is a loss of down and a 10 yard penalty. Id have to go re-watch but I believe that 10 yards would have put them out of field goal range.

I thought it was the loss of the next down but I went and checked and I was wrong on that.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Intentional grounding is a loss of down and a 10 yard penalty. Id have to go re-watch but I believe that 10 yards would have put them out of field goal range.

I thought it was the loss of the next down but I went and checked and I was wrong on that.
Yeah that would have made it a loss of two downs. Essentially all that wording means is the down is not replayed if the penalty is accepted. IE. Holding on 2 and 5 -> 2 and 15. Grounding on 2 and 5 -> 3 and wheverthepenaltyoccured+yards.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah that would have made it a loss of two downs. Essentially all that wording means is the down is not replayed if the penalty is accepted. IE. Holding on 2 and 5 -> 2 and 15. Grounding on 2 and 5 -> 3 and wheverthepenaltyoccured+yards.
Considering that with the added yardage+it moving from 3rd to 4th, the probable outcome would be a punt. Thus, a 49er first down without an intervening score. I mean it mathematically makes sense. But since none of that happened and this is the NFL, I guess that makes most people Broncos fans at this point. Related:

rrr_img_57363.jpg

BeachParty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Quick question, why was the Seahawks fumble on the 1 yard line non reviewable? Bowman clearly had the ball in hand on the ground. Anyways, best part of the game was the first post game interview.

IceSweets_sl

shitlord
Yeah, that call could have been reviewable. It still makes my knees hurt to watch the replay. Maybe that's why Ref Skeletor didn't want to re-watch it? It should have been SF ball, but like you said, the next play took care of that. It was a really really good game.

rrr_img_57366.jpg

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
The amount of "12" in this picture is fucking insufferable. We get it, your stadium is designed for sound.
Yes. Instead of sucking each other off about being a 12th man they should have banners of the architect who designed their stadium all over it

lethal-coffee-maker.jpeg

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user