Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Sev_sl

shitlord
How does she walk around when her thighs overlap by like 4cm?
Like this guy:
rrr_img_57989.jpg

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
You haven't seen a rubber band gun, until you've seen this beast. It was created by Ukranian student and inventor Alexander Shpetniy and is capable of firing 672 elastic bands in just 48 seconds - that's 14 shots per second fired up to 26 feet.

G7gGAbN.jpg
Ya...It's all fun and games until you need to reload. Then you're fucked!

Those guns cost hundreds...I want one.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
took 12 hours 20 minutes to walk a marathon, read the comments

True Story: My Big, Fat, Finished Marathon

runner-true-story-600x450.jpg

ragen-chastain-marathon.jpg
The comments. Jesus Christ we are a bunch of fucking special snowflake enablers. I can't run a damn marathon either, but I can sure as fuck tell you that she's not "fit."

Edit: by no means should that chick be discouraged, but she knows zero about getting in true shape. It was, for all intents and purposes, an amazing feat for her in her current fitness level and I never care to run marathons, but the point of the post was the comments section of that article. And the funny Food transposing Foot.

You know, maybe I just finally found the one group I hate - and its not all fat people...its the fat acceptance people. I feel about like them as I do young earth creationists and global warming deniers. Fucking science, how does it work.

rrr_img_57996.jpg

rrr_img_57997.jpg

rrr_img_57998.jpg

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Nah, it is possible to be overweight/obese/morbidly obese/whatever and have normal cholesterol and triglycerides. Both of those stats are influenced by how you're currently eating and it's possible for someone to be fat, eating well, and just struggling to lose weight. It's not common, fat people typically just continue to eat poorly, so the doctor's not wrong in his (part)correlation.