Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_58969.jpg
rrr_img_58970.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It's funny how differently people would react to me pointing this shit out if it didn't have my name to the left. Regardless, there's like six other threads for that shit.
Pretty sure nobody else on the entire forum gets so worked up about guns.

RmwxRzi.jpg

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Any of you live somewhere that has localized commercials? It seems like national brands make California-specific commercials quite often. I've lived in several other states and never seen it before, so just curious if other large markets get this too.

I only bring it up because this Jeep commercial is always on that has a very Fallout-esque song to it. I have seen several others in the year and a half I've been living out here though. Just seems strange to me to spend all that money on a commercial to only air in one state.

Jim Russel

Lord Nagafen Raider
Any of you live somewhere that has localized commercials? It seems like national brands make California-specific commercials quite often. I've lived in several other states and never seen it before, so just curious if other large markets get this too.

I only bring it up because this Jeep commercial is always on that has a very Fallout-esque song to it. I have seen several others in the year and a half I've been living out here though. Just seems strange to me to spend all that money on a commercial to only air in one state.

Most commercials are shot for a specific region.