Photographie oblig?e
a-loin_string.jpg
Heather Miller (Character)

giphy.gif

tumblr_mfetbbB5XX1s076xgo1_500.gif

i0ss25Po9F3Y7.gif

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Damnit Oglaf, your timing sucks. I know what cartoon's getting anon-mailed out to the entire C-Level the next time the company I work for gets aquired and stripmined and the C-levels golden parachute out.

legacy.jpg

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
It seems like national brands make California-specific commercials quite often.
my first guess would be that it's because California is the most populous state, with 50% more people than the next most populous state, and also happens to be the state to which everyone else moves from their crappier states (and countries).

not to mention the ~12th largest economy in the world, which most other states can't come anywhere near (except Texas and New York)

rrr_img_59062.jpg

rrr_img_59063.jpg

rrr_img_59064.jpg

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Any of you live somewhere that has localized commercials? It seems like national brands make California-specific commercials quite often. I've lived in several other states and never seen it before, so just curious if other large markets get this too.

I only bring it up because this Jeep commercial is always on that has a very Fallout-esque song to it. I have seen several others in the year and a half I've been living out here though. Just seems strange to me to spend all that money on a commercial to only air in one state.

I love seeing the that dishtv commerical for its hopper first for white people then for hispanics.