Funny, Strange, Random Pics

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
U7DZJXh.jpg

Xevy

Log Wizard
The Super Bowl told them they weren't allowed to play their instruments b/c too many technical issues could go wrong, so they faked it but didn't plug it in so people would know.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Instruments must be plugged into a wireless transmitter for that to work. The photo clearly shows that the bass is not plugged into anything. Sutekh, you are a retarded Philistine of a shit posting cum stain.
It's ok, you don't know much and you're angry about it, I understand. I imagine Prometheus ran in to this problem when he first gave men fire.

Wireless transmitters are specially built in to the guitars, even lowly peon musicians that play in dive bars have these custom built guitars. Perhaps try googling it next time?

Salshun_sl

shitlord
Anthony's singing was live, the band mimed the guitar and bass playing, it's not some big fucking secret. The NFL flat out told them with the time constraint on getting that stage set up and the amount of technical shit that could go wrong they were told they couldn't play live, period. They weren't going to risk someones guitar taking a shit halfway through a song in front of 110 million people.

And as for the asinine wifi discussion, Flea's transmitter is external and visible on his bass when it's being used.

Flea-unplugged.jpg

Post content or shut the fuck up in the fsr you cum dumpsters. No one comes here to read your oh so important thoughts and feelings. Your all worse then mist. Fucking up the got damn fsr

ixdttNObmiOP3.gif

helmut-newton-annenberg-03b.jpg

83538226.png

1169213597.jpg

dogs-who-are-shamelessly-proud-of-what-they-just-did-31.jpg

44b40799033af0cc90bdeccf51ab343bdc74ba552af4cc6ae13f4dc87addfe8d.jpg

Gadrel_sl

shitlord
It's ok, you don't know much and you're angry about it, I understand. I imagine Prometheus ran in to this problem when he first gave men fire.

Wireless transmitters are specially built in to the guitars, even lowly peon musicians that play in dive bars have these custom built guitars. Perhaps try googling it next time?
Built in wireless is fairly rare because external wireless is easier to set up, easier to replace, and higher quality. Any half decent band, if using wireless, will use external. You would know this if you had any semblance of a clue. Instead, your pathetic attempts to be snarky fall flat, as usual.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Built in wireless is fairly rare because external wireless is easier to set up, easier to replace, and higher quality. Any half decent band, if using wireless, will use external. You would know this if you had any semblance of a clue. Instead, your pathetic attempts to be snarky fall flat, as usual.
For a band like the Red Hot Chili Peppers do you think that it would be rare? They might have been rare maybe 10 years ago when the technology came out but nearly everyone I've ever seen recently has been built in with a door installed on the back of the guitar. Pop door open, replace batteries, you're done. If they need to be replaced it's a matter of unscrewing and re-soldering a new.

I'm really not sure why you're so certain you're right here, because you're not. It reminds me of those clip from Family Guy

You're the donkey.

Seventh

Golden Squire
For a band like the Red Hot Chili Peppers do you think that it would be rare? They might have been rare maybe 10 years ago when the technology came out but nearly everyone I've ever seen recently has been built in with a door installed on the back of the guitar. Pop door open, replace batteries, you're done. If they need to be replaced it's a matter of unscrewing and re-soldering a new.
Guitar guy checking in. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The "door on the back of the guitar" that you're referring to is for a 9V battery for active pickups, not for a built in wireless.

GIS for Wrong:

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guitar guy checking in. You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The "door on the back of the guitar" that you're referring to is for a 9V battery for active pickups, not for a built in wireless.

GIS for Wrong:
So you play guitars for a hobby, ok? Just google integrated wireless transmitters.