Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Fedor

<Banned>
Maria Swan - Wobbly Boobs.gif

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
Does anyone actually find breasts that big attractive? They're just absurd.

Give me some perky b-cups any day please.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Mentioned that a few years ago and people thought I was crazy. Not many of us bro, not many of us.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone actually find breasts that big attractive? They're just absurd.

Give me some perky b-cups any day please.
I hate huge fake boobs, but those are pretty sweet (and real). Name is Jana Defi I think.

Everyone has different fetishes, or get in the mood for something different. I have a weakness for butterface. I'm happily married now, but I'd say 80% of the girls I dated were at least 9/10 in the body department complete with natural big'uns, but mostly bad in the face :p So now when I see a non-airbrushed pic of a girl with an amazing body but with a face that hit the ugly truck, it does more for me than an over-airbrushed 'perfect' girl.

GIs for Butterface o_O
rrr_img_59587.jpg

EvasiveGoose_sl

shitlord

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Great, so you're saying that saving the picture on your computer to GIS is too much work. You're also not arguing about the point I'm talking about. Maybe you should go find employment first instead of going on the interwebs.
The fuck are people such hostile faggots? I have a job, what does that have to do with anything? All I said was most of the time, GIS fails to identify anyone. And yes it is annoying to save it locally, upload it somewhere, and then search. But it's not the most important fucking thing in the universe, and certainly nothing to be a dickhead over.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The fuck are people such hostile faggots? I have a job, what does that have to do with anything? All I said was most of the time, GIS fails to identify anyone. And yes it is annoying to save it locally, upload it somewhere, and then search. But it's not the most important fucking thing in the universe, and certainly nothing to be a dickhead over.
rrr_img_59609.jpg

rrr_img_59610.jpg

rrr_img_59612.jpg

Post pictures, faggots.