Funny, Strange, Random Pics

schwein

Trakanon Raider
ya but she could hit up any place and pick up a guy her own age but she chose a kid. just because the kid wants it, doesn't mean it is right. imagine yourself at 15, now imagine what kind of 24 year old women would find that sexually attractive enough to break the law and ruin their career for. while i dont think it is rape by any means she needs help besides jail.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Wow, that article really went all in with the rape victim language. I guess that gives them the facade of professionalism while giving the specifics of how she "sexually assaulted" them. It feels very disrespectful to actual rape vicitims.

One of the "victims" is probably jerking off to the "abuse" right now. Fuck right off, media.

rrr_img_59748.jpg
Dude, it's the fucking Daily Mail.

Gooch_sl

shitlord
ya but she could hit up any place and pick up a guy her own age but she chose a kid. just because the kid wants it, doesn't mean it is right. imagine yourself at 15, now imagine what kind of 24 year old women would find that sexually attractive enough to break the law and ruin their career for. while i dont think it is rape by any means she needs help besides jail.
I wish negs were back so I could neg you.

rrr_img_59760.jpg