Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
I've always thought "blinged" out guns like those look like crap.

rrr_img_60337.png
Grandpa Araysar, please stop posting.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Dietitian I know is a freaking beast of a Woman. Goes to Spartan Races etc. I dont think I would ever trust a Fat Dietitian. Cant believe people liked that Status.
3552_486851071345497_1100156527_n.jpg

As far as the Mexican Drug Lord House article. It says 22 Billion pays for Health Coverage in the US for 12 years. Did I read that wrong? Or is there some magical pile of shit worth more thats not included.
rrr_img_60350.jpg

Zodiac

Lord Nagafen Raider
As far as the Mexican Drug Lord House article. It says 22 Billion pays for Health Coverage in the US for 12 years. Did I read that wrong? Or is there some magical pile of shit worth more thats not included.
No, that whole imgur set is just fucking made up it's not 22 billion or whatever.

Mexican Drug Lord's home after being raided : pics

Sorry to highjack the thread but OP is completely misinformed. It was not one house it was many different cases spanning many years.
The 22 billion is actually 207 million in that particular picture. The other picture with money in them are from the countless seizures done through the years.Zhenli Ye Gon Causes Trouble For Las Vegas Sands - Business Insider
The picture where he states "than most legitimate museums" is an actual museum
Edit: thanks for restoring my faith in Reddit, I lost it for a second when I saw such a blatant lie on the front page.
NLaBp0I.jpg

In a world where many live in poverty, "thin privilege" is the biggest bullshit 1st world problem ever. "Boohoo I regularly eat a surplus of caloric intake (privilege) and/or live a sedentary lifestyle (privilege), making me obese". Boo fucking hoo, your biggest challenge in life is not eating another Oreo ... and you are calling yourself OPPRESSED for that bullshit.
mad.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No way I'd trust a fat dietician. I'd sooner trust a skinny cook.