Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Most of Johnson's students are female.
Now you can double major in woman's studiesandfat studies. Welcome to the job market, ladies.

rrr_img_60491.jpg

rrr_img_60492.jpg
rrr_img_60493.jpg

Fedor

<Banned>
WTF, that fatty's name is "Cat Pause".
profile_040204_D36A9356-9352-D13E-014B2FBAADC2B9D9.jpg

Dr Cat Pause - Lecturer - Massey University

I am a Fat Studies researcher. Fat Studies is an interdisciplinary field that confronts and critiques cultural constraints against notions of fatness and the fat body. Fat studies researchers explore fat bodies as they are embodied and are shaped by/remake the world. Fat Studies creates paradigms for the development of fat acceptance and celebration within mass culture.

My current research interests include the development, maintenance, and revision of fat identity and the education of service workers on the myths associated with obesity.

During my doctoral work, I studied under Dr. Gwendolyn T. Sorell on the Adult Identity Development Project. The AIDP collects data on adult identity development, maintenance, and revision - ranging from parental identity, work identity, sibling identity, friendship identity, spiritual identity, weight identity, and body identity. My dissertation explored weight identity in fat women.

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
Does anypne know of an android browser that works with these spoilers?
Chrome works fine on my phone and tablets, as long as you are viewing the site as the desktop version. If you view the mobile version of the site, all sorts of shit is broken including spoilers. I'd bet most mobile browsers work fine just as long as you're viewing the full site, not the mobile one.

edit - whoops forgot a pic
9JevUub.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
If the marshmallow doesn't catch fire, you're doing it wrong.

Correct:
flaming%252520marshmallow_thumb.jpg%3Fimgmax%3D800

Pathetic:
DSCN2986.jpg