Funny, Strange, Random Pics

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Fedor

<Banned>
pj4LC.jpg

pj4LC.jpg

pj4LC.jpg

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like they are building around a single grave
"Developers bought a cemetery and paid villagers to relocate the remains of their loved ones. All except one. The grave has not been moved as the family is waiting for an auspicious date to do so and a reason from the developer for choosing this site, according to the owner of the tomb. The developers are now offering to pay nearly $160,000 to have it moved. The building is scheduled to be completed by April 2013, but for now, construction continues around the gravesite."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2250596.html

Blazin

Creative Title
<Nazi Janitors>
Sage software has been driving me nuts to sign up for their support service, multiple calls a day to several people in my company, constant emails etc. So tried the humor route

rrr_img_2770.jpg

rrr_img_2770.jpg

rrr_img_2770.jpg

thatguyd

Trakanon Raider
Sage software has been driving me nuts to sign up for their support service, multiple calls a day to several people in my company, constant emails etc. So tried the humor route

rrr_img_2770.jpg
If it's the same Sage that makes Timberline, they fucking suck. Worst bunch of half-assed software thrown together I have ever used. This must be their programming dept.

rrr_img_2771.jpg

rrr_img_2770.jpg

rrr_img_2771.jpg

rrr_img_2770.jpg

rrr_img_2771.jpg