Funny, Strange, Random Pics

nickster_sl

shitlord
They said it.. "If we were in nearly freezing temperatures in danger of passing out..." Balancing on a board on a nice spring/summer day is one thing. Doing it when every muscle in your body is in shock/shivering.... It would be hard enough for one person to balance in those conditions. Let alone two. And Jack was trying to save the woman he loved. Taking her life vest off to try to save himself never would have crossed his mind.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So either you get to live and hit that... Or die so the woman you love can marry someone else? Seems obvious to me.

Fedor

<Banned>
Zyu0iwC2K.gif.pagespeed.ce.VQySo2Cw3k.gif

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Add another new meat to my smoking repertoire. Did a whole chicken, apple wood. Brined it for about 10.5 hours (salt, sugar, olive oil, thyme, pepper).

Fucking delicious. Might be the juiciest damn chicken I've ever had. Stuck the thermometer into the breast and about 3 or 4 ounces of juice shot out. I just ate half of it, and I don't even feel guilty, because that's not even 500 calories (the skin wasn't great). The thigh had by far the best smoke flavor, but the rest had a good light smoke to it. I wish I had done two now.

NY2VuCw.jpg