vehn

Silver Knight of the Realm
I7Dhz.jpg

I7Dhz.jpg

I7Dhz.jpg

SimSimSalabim

Molten Core Raider
Relationships
Wilde married Tao Ruspoli, an Italian Prince, whose family owns a famed Palazzo in Italy. ,[18][19] on June 7, 2003, in Washington, Virginia, on a school bus with only a pair of witnesses, when she was nineteen years old.[20] She later said the marriage occurred in an abandoned school bus because it was the only place where they could be completely alone, as the marriage was a secret at the time.[15] On February 8, 2011, she and her husband announced that they were separating.[21] Wilde filed for divorce in Los Angeles County Superior Court on March 3, 2011, citing "irreconcilable differences".[22] The divorce was finalized on September 29, 2011. Wilde did not seek spousal support, and the pair reached a private agreement on property division.[23] Wilde is currently dating actor and comedian Jason Sudeikis.[24]

The less surprising part of that paragraph, to me, isn't that she married an Italian Prince when she was 19, but rather that she is currently dating Jason Sudeikis. For an incredibly hot piece of ass like her to be dating a guy that 1) doesn't seem particularly handsome and 2) has never been funny in anything, ever, it boggles my mind. She should be getting the best of the best hollywood dick, but for some reason she is settling for D-list at best. The sexiest celebrities are supposed to all be fucking each other.

rrr_img_3394.jpg

rrr_img_3394.jpg

rrr_img_3394.jpg

The less surprising part of that paragraph, to me, isn't that she married an Italian Prince when she was 19, but rather that she is currently dating Jason Sudeikis. For an incredibly hot piece of ass like her to be dating a guy that 1) doesn't seem particularly handsome and 2) has never been funny in anything, ever, it boggles my mind. She should be getting the best of the best hollywood dick, but for some reason she is settling for D-list at best. The sexiest celebrities are supposed to all be fucking each other.
p.s. this image attachment gizmo on here sucks cock.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Ok, those Mario propaganda postesr are fucking awesome. I've been looking for that style real russian / communist propaganda posters for a while. Any leads?
Those are indeed badass. I would definitely like to get one or two. Looks like you can get some similar ones on ThinkGeek but not all of those specifically. I'd like some OG artist prints though. Here's one a bought recently:

1986_Zelda2.jpg

Other posters available onThinkGeek:

rrr_img_3410.jpg

rrr_img_3411.jpg

One of the Mario posters can be foundhere. Here are the posters from that set:

Propaganda+Setof4.jpg