Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
It's a damn shame that I'm not a moderator on these forums, becauseI'd ban everyone of youstupidfucking faggots that go off onstupidfucking tangents arguing aboutstupidfucking shit like guns, airplanes, and Obama.

Maybe this election season the denizens of this forum will vote for me.
okay

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
maybe he's starving while posting from the village's only computer

I tried to find a starving persons pic from a sad place but the search terms just brought back white girls posing on tumblr

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Post pictures or shut the fuck up.

V2oCiYq.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
. . . I'd ban everyone of you stupid fucking faggots that go off on stupid fucking tangents arguing about stupid fucking shit like guns, airplanes, and Obama.
That's the whole idea, this is the stupid fucking tangents thread.

It's what keeps me coming back.
- - - -
related
rrr_img_65429.jpg

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
How could anyone who reads the internet frequently not know what trigger discipline is? You fuckin' gun dorks mention it at every opportunity in an effort to impress each other.
Do you have any idea how much of a fucking pussy you sound like? "OMG guns! Icky!!"

1392562374105.jpg

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
It's a damn shame that I'm not a moderator on these forums, because I'd ban everyone of you stupid fucking faggots that go off on stupid fucking tangents arguing about stupid fucking shit like guns, airplanes, and Obama.

Maybe this election season the denizens of this forum will vote for me.
WaaaaaWaaaa!! Cry more bitch

tumblr_m2y637lHOP1qzun8oo1_1280.jpg

Bl6RUtBCIAAHU-6.jpg

article-2611076-1D48F23F00000578-286_964x793.jpg

Headlines on the front of that magazine:

1. Don't be a victim: Stop Violent Attacks
2. Family protection
3. ACTIVE SHOOTER RESPONSES
4. Everyday Heroes

There is a guy in the background on the right hiding behind a concrete wall.
There is a guy in the middle ground left holding his hand out to stop a gunman.
The woman on the cover is being a human shield for her child.

The entire setup is used to create the fantasy scenario of being some mall vigilante when a gunman opens fire. In that situation you might want your finger on the trigger.

But, who knows. Maybe shes just at the open gun range in the mall, without protective eye or ear wear, one-handing her pistol (ON HER PURSE ARM!) like a badass. While making sure daughter is close by to pick up all the tips and tricks.
Maybe since everyone knows that it is a magazine cover and not an actual shoot out at the mall, she had the sense enough to not have her finger on the trigger. Maybe youre just a retard also.
Probably not maybe though.
rrr_img_65435.jpg

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Do you have any idea how much of a fucking pussy you sound like? "OMG guns! Icky!!"
Haha, gun dork is maaaad. You should come beat me up irl. I live in SLC. Make sure you open-carry and wave your "don't tread on me" flag while you do it.

And remember, trigger discipline! Hurrr!