Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Haha, gun dork is maaaad. You should come beat me up irl. I live in SLC. Make sure you open-carry and wave your "don't tread on me" flag while you do it.

And remember, trigger discipline! Hurrr!
OMW right now! Can't wait to watch you piss your pants.

someone-on-the-internet-is-wrong.jpg

Excellent! A book that was spread by the sword more oft than not tells you that you should stay and fight with the other fools instead of running away? I would not have guessed that!

Bible quote Derail! (goes to find shitty bible verses and slap them on an emotional picture!)

Good thing we all keep such good company here at ReRolled!

rrr_img_65446.jpg

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Excellent! A book that was spread by the sword more oft than not tells you that you should stay and fight with the other fools instead of running away? I would not have guessed that!

Bible quote Derail! (goes to find shitty bible verses and slap them on an emotional picture!)

Good thing we all keep such good company here at ReRolled!
rrr_img_65449.jpg

FiReBReTHa

N00b
Well, considering most 'Responsible Citizens' would be running away rather than trying to get in a gunfight in the middle of a mall ( which has many avenues of escape ). Also, I do hope that our subject has made sure, in the precious few seconds she has to aim at her target with adrenaline surging and fight-or-flight responses kicking in, that it is actually the shooter and not another 'Responsible Citizen' with a gun, or a security guard, or a off duty officer or any of a number of people who too would have a gun. Because that we be a big shame to ruin this anemic fantasy by pointing out that reality would mean she is just as likely to fuck it up as save the day.

Then again, we didn't come up with this retarded magazine cover, we're jsut showing how stupid it is.

It's not that at all, "Responsible citizen" actually refers to a citizen knowing that personal defense and protection is the responsibility of ones self, It's NOT the responsibility of an officer, not a police chief, and not swat. etc. etc. etc.
You are more than welcome to get shot in the back while running away but there are citizens out there not willing to risk their life by fleeing into a further uncontrolled situation.

That scenario you kicked in about a security guard or someone else, or off duty officer is always brought up. And in all the mass shootings, has not occurred. There has never been confusion about who is the assailant and it has not turned into a wild west shootout with concealed carry holders. Statistically speaking, citizens perform twice the amount of justified shootings officers do because when SHTF, it's a citizen usually in front of a fan.

BDhFuDiCUAAzOe0.jpg

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I used to have Remington 16 gauge shotgun. That's the most I can contribute to this.

rrr_img_65473.jpg

87-bazillion1.png

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I understand you're a bit pissy we had to kick your county's ass 2x last century, but no need to attack our Drones of Freedom.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
yeah, a war that happened before my father was born is such a big issue to me.
How come ze Germans make superior manufactured products Quin? I mean volkswagon kinda sucks but today I was looking for exceptions like Kureigs which are kinda chinsey
Crap and found out they're US. I mean Uwe Boyle sucks but not talking media. Is it just some type of business model where only premium products are produced?