Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Nester

Vyemm Raider
sexy-hump-12.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
wtf.jpg

Seriously. What the fuck... Tell me that's fake please. Not one person on earth can check no to all of those. Don't care how holy you think you are.
It's the bible? Go look it up, just write for example "Leviticus 19:13" in google and it will take you straight there. He got that one wrong, though - you have to pay people every day for their work that day according to that part.

if only the people who keep claiming to be fully devoted Christians would actually read that stupid thing once in a while...

rrr_img_67018.jpg

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord
It's the bible? Go look it up, just write for example "Leviticus 19:13" in google and it will take you straight there. He got that one wrong, though - you have to pay people every day for their work that day according to that part.

if only the people who keep claiming to be fully devoted Christians would actually read that stupid thing once in a while...

rrr_img_67018.jpg
I know it's from the bible but the question is, is that a real questionnaire for a real business?

rhinohelix

<Gold Donor>
I know it's from the bible but the question is, is that a real questionnaire for a real business?
Six will get you ten this is someone trying to make a ridiculous point about gay marriage, without realizing Christ fulfilled the Law and most of the Old Testament requirements don't apply to Christians today.

J9xC95S.gif

drychnath

Golden Knight of the Realm
Six will get you ten this is someone trying to make a ridiculous point about gay marriage, without realizing Christ fulfilled the Law and most of the Old Testament requirements don't apply to Christians today.

J9xC95S.gif
Most. Just the ones they decide are icky are still bad, all the rest are just good fun.