Funny, Strange, Random Pics

spronk

FPS noob
lzdwgTb.jpg

qjANf7J.jpg

Q8JB52w.jpg

daughter of chinese president will be attending harvard this fall

if you were going to harvard you could try to date her and impress her with your knowledge of china, as derived from playing dynasty warriors and watching Jet Li movies

then maybe you'll become Emperor of China

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
lzdwgTb.jpg

qjANf7J.jpg
Q8JB52w.jpg

daughter of chinese president will be attending harvard this fall

if you were going to harvard you could try to date her and impress her with your knowledge of china, as derived from playing dynasty warriors and watching Jet Li movies

then maybe you'll become Emperor of China
It would take more than a maybe. Laying down with that horse face would require the sure reward of concubines. Lots and lots of concubines ...

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Considering I use to be almost 400lbs and I'm down to 255, I'd say I've learned the value of healthier eating. I know my way around some vegetables, I just don't tend to take a lot of pictures of them because they aren't nearly as awesome or boner inspiring as a new york strip wrapped in bacon, as can be seen by the broccoli below... Pro tip, if you are going to make some french toast, thick slice that shit off a real loaf of french bread, and profit. Bitches go nuts for that shit and it's a lot tastier. Learn how to make breakfast, and make it well... Least amount of effort you'll put into a good blow job ever, unless you are Brad Pitt or something. Key is to keep it on the lighter side so they aren't so full they give you shitty head ;D

rrr_img_67335.jpg
rrr_img_67336.jpg