Funny, Strange, Random Pics

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_68818.jpg

I got into an argument with one of these feminazi goons that told me all women are victims and all men are rapists. I said that instead of pointing fingers, lets tone down the sexual content that the media rams down our throats from day one, giving people the outlook that those who are socially attractive are sexual objects rather than people. That if someone sees you as an object, they are less likely to care what they do to you.

She told me I was "part of the problem" and that I was "oppressing women".

I told her that im now a victim because youre calling me a rapist. She flipped her shit. It was pretty great.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why are they all just so damn ugly! What is it about being a feminist means you have to look like a leper? Im not even going off the message that they are spreading. Good for them. But fuck, cant they at least be mildly attractive?
rrr_img_68864.jpg

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Because they want attention that they never got during their lives because of how unattractive they were/are.

elvis_sl

shitlord
can we please get all those reddit shit posts out of here ? if i wanted to read that trash, i would visit their racist fanfic shit site.