Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
ogX3Pj7.jpg

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Er... I googled 'groid' and apparently, it is a racist term for a large black man who is slow in the head, yet quite strong. I think the word you were looking for, Hoss, was Gynoid?
Umm no. It's just a short form of negroid. Applies to all negroids.

Negroid (also known by the more precise term Congoid[1]) is a term that is used by some forensic and physical anthropologists to refer to individuals and populations that share certain morphological and skeletal traits that are frequent among most populations in Sub-Saharan Africa.[2][3][4] The term is commonly associated with notions of racial typology which are disputed by a majority of anthropologists.[5] For modern usage it is associated with racial notions, and is discouraged, as it is potentially offensive.[6]

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
its not that. she claims she wants equal pay but in same breath she says "OR MORE".

so she has no problem with inequality or a wage gap, as long as she's not on the losing end because feminism.
Looks like someone needs to fix this chart

11sjkw0.jpg

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
spoilered for size, some pictures I took last weekend from the HR Giger exhibition

rrr_img_69204.jpg

rrr_img_69205.jpg

rrr_img_69206.jpg

rrr_img_69207.jpg

rrr_img_69208.jpg

rrr_img_69209.jpg

god the iPhone camera is a piece of shit, there's nothing I don't like about this crap phone.