Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Zaph0dd

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dunno where I got this, probably this thread reposted 6 times already....

rrr_img_70568.jpg

Mikey

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Well this guy is fucked
rrr_img_70562.jpg
There isn't a death I can come up with that would do justice to the death this scumbag piece of shit deserves. I am assuming of course that he is guilty of murder, but EVEN if all he is guilty of is negligence, then he deserves the worst possible death any of us could come up with.

GIS "Worst Death Possible" comes up w/ this clown. Ok. Death by rape by Muhammed here.

EDIT: His wife needs to join him according to what I'm reading in his bond hearing today. She knew. Whore KNEW.

rrr_img_70569.jpg

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
There isn't a death I can come up with that would do justice to the death this scumbag piece of shit deserves. I am assuming of course that he is guilty of murder, but EVEN if all he is guilty of is negligence, then he deserves the worst possible death any of us could come up with.

GIS "Worst Death Possible" comes up w/ this clown. Ok. Death by rape by Muhammed here.

EDIT: His wife needs to join him according to what I'm reading in his bond hearing today. She knew. Whore KNEW.

rrr_img_70569.jpg
I'm sure the gentlemen in cell block D will come up with something.
rrr_img_70573.jpg

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Kid was left to die in a hot car while he was at work. This happens sometimes unfortunately, but his internet searching habits (and those of his wife) lead police to believe this was an intentional act made to look like an accident.

When this happens for real, I don't see the point in punishing these people - for what? There's nothing you can do to a parent who's forgot their kid in the car to die, that they won't do to themselves worse. I'm not going to lie, when I first saw his pic I started crying. The little dude looks very very similar to my son - at 30 ft you probably couldn't tell them apart. I just can't imagine.

Sumdain x

Trakanon Raider
Not to mention all the allegations that he was sexting with a 16 year old while the kid was in the car.....yep that guy is fucked.

McFlacid_sl

shitlord
There isn't a death I can come up with that would do justice to the death this scumbag piece of shit deserves.
Scaphismwould do the trick.

The intended victim was stripped naked and then firmly fastened within the interior space of two narrow rowing boats (or hollowed-out tree trunks) joined together one on top of the other with the head, hands and feet protruding. The condemned was forced to ingest milk and honey to the point of developing a severe bowel movement and diarrhea, and more honey would be poured on him to attract insects, with special attention devoted to the eyes, ears, mouth, genitals, and anus. In some cases, the executioner would mix milk and honey and pour that mixture all over the victim. He would then be left to float on a stagnant pond or be exposed to the sun. The defenseless individual's feces accumulated within the container, attracting more insects which would eat and breed within his exposed flesh, which?pursuant to interruption of the blood supply by burrowing insects?became increasingly gangrenous. The individual would be lying there naked, covered from head to toe in milk, honey, and their own feces. The feeding would be repeated each day in some cases to prolong the torture, so that fatal dehydration or starvation did not occur. Death, when it eventually occurred, was probably due to a combination of dehydration, starvation and septic shock.
Plus it's got it's own awesome soundtrack:

rrr_img_70575.jpg

Navinod

Trakanon Raider
300,000 or more births per day and 150,000 or more deaths per day and people are worried about one kid? Hell, we need people to drop off a bit faster than they are. Note that the birth to death rate is 2:1. Last thing we need is to continue whelping out space-wasters at that ratio.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user