Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The Blazin' were already so hot that they tasted like shit. I don't even want to know what those are like.

Best wing place I've ever been to:

Image.ashx

QGLUM3bvLwLgnL.jpg

Smoked for hours. Fall right off the bone. Goddamn delicious
Those look amazing. So jealous.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I might try their ghost pepper wings. Last time I had some homemade ones I got light headed and almots passed out. SO worth it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Probably not as bad as taking a giant scoop of Ghost pepper salsa.Even their top tier Blazin sauce isnt very hot
WTF, are your taste buds broken or something? I love spicy food and can handle some serious heat. That's crazy if you think BW3 Blazin' isn't very hot. Because that shit is ridiculous.

And Wing Stop is a joke, chorboy.

1UvD8zo.gif

im-the-juggernaut-bitch-o.gif

tumblr_lxazbfVbfJ1qfa1jdo1_500.gif

rrr_img_71208.jpg

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
WTF, are your taste buds broken or something? I love spicy food and can handle some serious heat. That's crazy if you think BW3 Blazin' isn't very hot. Because that shit is ridiculous.
Apparently you can't because Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin' is very hot. Unless it's like regional and they don't make them spicy for pussies in the South...

Which I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all about.

GIS for spicy wings
IMG_3371.jpg

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Apparently you can't because Buffalo Wild Wings Blazin' is very hot. Unless it's like regional and they don't make them spicy for pussies in the South...

Which I honestly wouldn't be surprised at all about.
I live in ohio but used to work in kentucky. Either this is true(if you consider ky south and you prob should if youve ever been to kentucky) or they changed the recipe at some point after 2008. I did the blazin challenge without breaking a sweat then. Last year I ate 1 blazin wing (in cincinnati) and I could barely finish it and got the hiccups.

All these wings look good
tumblr_n4ea2bxS8e1sghf2fo1_500.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Bdubs is good, but I sure as hell dont go there if Im specifically looking for Wings. Blazin Sauce is hot, but Ive had some serious sauces at competitions and Blazin just doesnt hold up. Blazin sauce has an almost chemical taste anyways. Ive always thought any dumb ass that eats Blazing sauce on his Bdub wings was just trying to prove he was a bad ass, when we all would just think he was a moron thats going to have very painful shits. (I watch fights at Bdubs a lot
wink.png
)

There is a place on Smith Mtn. Lake in Virginia that cooks their wings to where the fall off the Bone easily. The sauce they have there is what really sets them apart though. It has like a Vinegar / Sweet / Spicy kick to it. Paired up with those great wings and its no wonder the place is packed all Summer long.

1269836_712483092112160_1850123098_o.jpg