Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
well it seems the edit function works better than before, but still not very good :-(

Renegade54_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_71353.jpg

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
At the risk of a million pussies beginning to weep at the mention of something fat, in those fat posts they always talk about "triggering". What does this mean? Trigger what? Eating? Emotions? Emotional eating? When a woman says "I don't look at the scale because that is a major trigger for me" i don't know what the fuck she is saying.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
At the risk of a million pussies beginning to weep at the mention of something fat, in those fat posts they always talk about "triggering". What does this mean? Trigger what? Eating? Emotions? Emotional eating? When a woman says "I don't look at the scale because that is a major trigger for me" i don't know what the fuck she is saying.
It reminds them of what a fat worthless piece of disgusting shit they are.

Rime

<Donor>
Trauma Triggersare common things with people who have survived sexual abuse, violence, or life and death situations.

It is apparently a popular thing on blogs/tumblr/twitter. It is the new and improved version of something like ADHD, Bi-Polar Disorder, or the like. Something that any worthless slot on the internet can claim to have and there is really nothing you can say to refute the fact. Do not get me wrong, there are trauma triggers and maybe some people who use the tag 'trigger' have them (Like rape survivors, soldiers, etc), but you do not get a trauma trigger from being a fat fuck. Not unless you were tied to a fucking table and forced to eat mountains of food like 'gluttony' from Se7en. You were bullied? So were a whole host of other people who grew up and dealt with it.

rrr_img_71366.jpg
rrr_img_71367.jpg
rrr_img_71368.jpg