Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
rrr_img_74178.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_74190.jpg

DeWine: Walmart shooting to get special grand jury | www.whio.com

we got troubles here too....... black guy goes into a local Walmart and takes an air-rifle out of the package, then walks around the store pointing it at customers. Naturally somebody calls the cops, they arrive at the store, tell the guy to drop the gun. He refuses so they blast him down....well, duh, Darwin at work in all his glory.

Roll eyes at the family members calling for the white policeman's head.....

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_74190.jpg

we got troubles here too....... black guy goes into a local Walmart and takes an air-rifle out of the package, then walks around the store pointing it at customers. Naturally somebody calls the cops, they arrive at the store, tell the guy to drop the gun. He refuses so they blast him down....well, duh, Darwin at work in all his glory.

Going only by what you said that sounds like a open and shut case.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My dad bought me a beverage center for my room

6o3Wocu.jpg
Disregarding all the other shit I could say... Ill just try to reason with you and your health and say drink some fucking water. Jeez. How do you not get headaches or feel groggy from all that pure... shit, you are drinking. Id feel like a fat slob drinking an Energy Drink at my computer. Much less a Mountain Dew. Just.. Why?! Take NoDoz or something if you want to stay up late, or hell, at worst, 5 hour energy shots.

cat-drinking-water.gif

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
Disregarding all the other shit I could say... Ill just try to reason with you and your health and say drink some fucking water. Jeez. How do you not get headaches or feel groggy from all that pure... shit, you are drinking. Id feel like a fat slob drinking an Energy Drink at my computer. Much less a Mountain Dew. Just.. Why?! Take NoDoz or something if you want to stay up late, or hell, at worst, 5 hour energy shots.

cat-drinking-water.gif
Hmm someone is a little jealous they have no dew?
rrr_img_74192.jpg

I think it would be hilarious if police just said fuck it one day, and all bailed out and watched civilization eat itself. The media has the police by the nuts, and all the brain dead people buy in to it. Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are having a banner year.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

cat-drinking-water.gif
I just feel old because in my dad we called thos refrigerators and not beverage centers.