Funny, Strange, Random Pics

20140825_cali1.jpg

20140825_cali2.jpg

20140825_cali3.jpg

I am not saying the 2014 pictures do not show an all time low, but it muddies the argument to use these 2011 picture where the water is obviously above normal level with all these immersed trees.
There is an argument that California & the South West is in an immense drought?

I like the pictures due to it showing the vast difference between full (possibly flood stage) and relatively current conditions. When I look at just the drought stage, I dont get the "damn, that Lake is fucked" thought. Like so from Lake Mead:

rrr_img_74734.jpg

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Whose side am I supposed to be on there? It does sound funny to me, but if I'm on 4 hours of sleep YOU DO NOT FUCK WITH ME. Though you may fuck me if you don't need me to be awake for it.

gtoFEsQ.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Are those big square blocks for... erosion? If so, seems poorly thought out.. My Sea Doo goes 68-71 (depending if I took a shit or not) and good lord.. if my hull hit one of those.. :/ (My lake for reference, does the big interlocking sheets of small bricks in the areas where they want to preserve a certain depth)

Kluft-photo-Black-Rock-Desert-Aug-2005-Img_5081.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Are those big square blocks for... erosion? If so, seems poorly thought out.. My Sea Doo goes 68-71 (depending if I took a shit or not) and good lord.. if my hull hit one of those.. :/

Kluft-photo-Black-Rock-Desert-Aug-2005-Img_5081.jpg
If you're going 70 MPH on a seadoo in a lake that is so obviously dehydrated that there's huge crags of rock jutting out of it, you probably deserve to careen into one of those blocks.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
If you're going 70 MPH on a seadoo in a lake that is so obviously dehydrated that there's huge crags of rock jutting out of it, you probably deserve to careen into one of those blocks.
I wouldnt fucking know. I didnt decide to move to the fucking desert expecting water to be plentiful. ..And you didnt answer my f'n question, cock gobbler.

rrr_img_74744.jpg