Funny, Strange, Random Pics

mksman_sl

shitlord
She_Is_Good4299.jpg

sticktastic_sl

shitlord
Is that a women league baseball? I'd give that shit away instantly too.
No you ignorant foreign fuck, its the ball girl at a boston redsocks game. I figured all the two shirts that had both "red sox" and the "B" logo would at least give you something to google before you ask dumb questions.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No you ignorant foreign fuck, its the ball girl at a boston redsocks game. I figured all the two shirts that had both "red sox" and the "B" logo would at least give you something to google before you ask dumb questions.
So that's not a woman giving the baseball to the kid?
Even if I had known which team it was, my question would still stand, since women here do their team "sports" with the same team names as the men

Pagan

Lord Nagafen Raider
So that's not a woman giving the baseball to the kid?
Even if I had known which team it was, my question would still stand, since women here do their team "sports" with the same team names as the men
In America, woman cannot play sports hence they do not wear the same team name. In other words, we don't care about woman sports here in 'Merica.

rrr_img_75833.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
Geraldine Carmichael and the fabulous Dale car, flagship of the Twentieth Century Motor Car Corp.

Something about this car would seem to make it an ideal ride for Fedor!! I will trust you all to read the wiki-blab, and I will leave this teaser, from the enclosed link:

Twentieth Century Motor Car Corporation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Her former, biological male identity, Jerry Dean Michael, had been wanted by the police since 1961 for alleged involvement in a counterfeiting operation.

rrr_img_75840.jpg

rrr_img_75841.jpg

rrr_img_75842.jpg

rrr_img_75843.jpg

rrr_img_75844.jpg

rrr_img_75847.jpg