tumblr_inline_n9c1u6L0qQ1s94q8j.jpg

tumblr_inline_nd3niq3eEV1qzozj1.jpg

lIBWdBR.jpg

tumblr_inline_nd3nlc4rDa1qzozj1.jpg

FS7Wq45.jpg

tumblr_inline_nd3nm68b9A1qzozj1.jpg

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Those of you looking down upon Australia, have you even been there? It seems like most of you are talking out of your ass on a shit you know nothing about. Visit a country before you form some dumb ass opinion based on a Fox News - like media. (If anything, save up for a trip to Australia. You wont be disappointed. The country is beautiful, and has a multitude of cultures to experience!)

a7Z2k.jpeg

Peteage

Trakanon Raider
This:

and you see this type of sticker on cars:
rrr_img_78750.jpg

Ironic then that with the Australian national anthem there's a 2nd verse, but it doesn't get sung very often, or ever:

Verse 2
Beneath our radiant Southern Cross
We'll toil with hearts and hands;
To make this Commonwealth of ours
Renowned of all the lands;
For those who've come across the seas
We've boundless plains to share;

With courage let us all combine
To Advance Australia Fair.
In joyful strains then let us sing,
Advance Australia Fair.
Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Remind me where you put all of your illegal mexicans trying to earn cash-in-hand as farmers? Last time i checked, it was back where they fucking came from.

Clearly verse 2 of the Australian anthem is taken out of context.
What the writer originally meant was that we have boundless plains to share, assuming that you have the correct visas and background checks, just like every other country in the world.
Calling out Australia for being hypocritical because of an outdated verse in some useless song is pretty narrow-minded, considering the new challenges that every country faces with immigration.

We have plenty of legal immigrants coming in to Australia on a yearly basis.
It just takes one rusted paddle-boat to spring a leak and sink in Australian waters to cause an international incident. Then all of a sudden, we're a country of bigots and racists because we try to stem the flow of illegal immigration.

rrr_img_78805.jpg

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Remind me where you put all of your illegal mexicans trying to earn cash-in-hand as farmers? Last time i checked, it was back where they fucking came from.
Ummm It might have been missed that I'm Australian.

<Remove pointless text>

My point is that I don't like the bigot attitude of some, here. So I feel it is ironic that the National Anthem has a piece in it that says the exact opposite.

rrr_img_78807.png

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Those of you looking down upon Australia, have you even been there? It seems like most of you are talking out of your ass on a shit you know nothing about. Visit a country before you form some dumb ass opinion based on a Fox News - like media. (If anything, save up for a trip to Australia. You wont be disappointed. The country is beautiful, and has a multitude of cultures to experience!)
Without doubt its a beautiful country(with alot of beautiful women) well worth a visit. But that don't change the fact yous a bunch of racist outback bastards who put anyone who's not white into camps. Also yous say its a minority yet the government in power was voted in by a majority, and there election campaign was pretty much if you don't like shrimp on the Barby your going into a immigrant camp and your gonna be the scapegoat for all our problems. One of the largest and most sparsely populated countries on the planet, a country founded by immigrants(after they killed all the natives and stole their babies) and yous cant even let a few boats of Asians in without frothing at the mouth with rage. Give me a break.

_77547084_ebola_virus_624in_v2.gif

WZcTd3b.jpg

8GHMHOz.gif