Wtf.
you work with Johnny49?

also, random pic

rrr_img_78848.jpg

• 1Harrow
Reactions: 1 user

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
The black lotus alone is valued ~30k, a near mint one went for 27k on e-bay not too long ago. I was curious about the tropical island and I see ppl asking 2-2,500 for it so its also worth ~2k.

GIS random card.
rrr_img_78860.jpg

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I would shit. I wonder how much he paid for that starter deck.. that's easily about 13000 USD in cards right there..

rrr_img_78859.gif
According to some MTG forums they think he faked that pack by re-wrapping various Alpha cards.

Supposedly you can not pull both a Black Lotus and a Tropical Island from a single starter due to the way the pre-cut sheets are printed and packaged.

rrr_img_78862.jpg

If it's not fake this dude has unbelievable luck, here is a video from August where he opens a Beta booster with a Power 9.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
According to some MTG forums they think he faked that pack by re-wrapping various Alpha cards.

Supposedly you can not pull both a Black Lotus and a Tropical Island from a single starter due to the way the pre-cut sheets are printed and packaged.
I'm also hearing that you can pull them because the 2nd rare can be any rare for the same reasons. But really makes little sense to me why you would possibly damage such an investment by re-wrapping it.

rrr_img_78863.jpg

moontayle

Golden Squire
A colleague supposedly fucked this beauty a couple of days ago:

Removed pic because... GAH!

Wtf.
My last cruise in the Navy ended with a week-long stop over at New Orleans, a sort of reward for passing all our drills in advance of deployment (I was three weeks from discharge so I didn't care either way) and the first day a bunch of us went to the bar on the base there. Three navy chicks stationed there ended up hanging out with our group but I broke off with a friend to go to Bourbon St because fuck staying on base. Had a great time and went back to the ship about three in the morning. After muster I find out that this goofy looking kid, basically fresh out of boot, had hooked up with one of those three chicks and she had been the ugliest of the three by a large margin.

Basically, there's no accounting for taste. Or an insatiable need to get your dick wet.

Bourbon_Street_Beeds_Mardi_Gras_2007.jpg

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I wish I knew where that was posted so I could advertise my free falconpunches on that site.

rrr_img_78942.jpg