Funny, Strange, Random Pics

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
axk8sg.jpg

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Didn't Incredible Universe eventually become...

rrr_img_82667.jpg
Ultimate Electronics was open for about a month or two before shutting down. Just before Circuit City started closing their stores. This place was CRAZY overpriced. $200 for the same thing you'd find for $100 at Best Buy. Claiming "superior support" or some such bull shit. The building it was in was replaced with this:

rrr_img_82688.jpg

pii199

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ultimate Electronics was open for about a month or two before shutting down. Just before Circuit City started closing their stores. This place was CRAZY overpriced. $200 for the same thing you'd find for $100 at Best Buy. Claiming "superior support" or some such bull shit. The building it was in was replaced with this:
Lots of hot moms in there I hear. I remember UE being there for like a month then a spirit halloween.

Attachment 82697

Ninen

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ours Turned into a Frys. But since the one in my area is significantly out in the burbs, just such a hassle to get out to. Add to that some really shitty "luck" in on-sale gear either being out of stock, in stock only as an entire shelf of customer returns (they put a special little sticker on em), or just flat breaking (and then the replacement(s) breaking in similar ways.)

You end up with a store I'll done written off.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php