Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
^^^

Yeah the tunnels in Nam were way more advanced than the U.S. had realised at the start. There was even an incident where the U.S. came and built a large base. Right over an already existing complex of tunnels.

- - - -

Pics unrelated / Rock climbing a shear rock pillar in Tasmania

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lightsaber wielding aliens summoned by chaos-induced Darth Vader in space marine gettup = imminent death.

rrr_img_8550.jpg

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Wow, that's something I haven't seen in a long time.

If you don't recognize him, there's a guy that could teach that worthless retard Tyen a thing or 2 about making money off the internet.

The guy doing the teabagging is Marc Womack, he owned ConsumptionJunction.com a long fucking time ago, which was basically reddit before reddit. It had literally every kind of depraved fetish and bullshit you could possibly imagine on there. When it got huge, he dumped it to some foreign scammers for a million bucks or so and last I heard is living like a king in the Philippines.

rrr_img_8578.jpg

Psi Guardian_sl

shitlord
Making beautiful faces . . . or not. The girl looks okay, but I think each of the donor faces are better than the result. But the guy face just looks weird.
Probably has something to do with trying to lift specific features off of each contributor instead of combining them. Thick lips are awesome but maybe not with that chin, for example.

I think the tools used for morphing/averaging faces end up with better results compared to simply lifting notable features and blending the edges.

FsTgM.jpg

VFsFM.jpg

bGvDZ.jpg