Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So Hersey make a chocolate flavoured sugar paste using some sort of license to use the Cabury's Milk Chocolate brand name, they are upset that the UK/Ireland made Cabury Milk Chocolate is actually made out of Milk and Chocolate and shits all over what they make?

I find this odd since Cadbury is shit in the first place, Galaxy is much better...

72851077.hA80y7do.jpg
From further research it appears the company importing was selling products Hershey already has trademarks for, not using "flavored sugar paste"(as much as everyone else views american food as shit and theirs isnt);

Hershey v. LBB Imports

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
That Cadbury/Hershey thing really pisses me off, and I don't even eat chocolate (But when I do I prefer the stuff from overseas). If they ever ban Ghiradelli I will burn this motherfucker down! Fuck Hershey!

luxe-milk-bar-in-line1.jpg
Fucking seriously. I use their stuff for all my baking needs. If I ever have to use Hershey I'll just stop baking chocolate stuff.

mmmm yum! Just looking at this bag of candy makes me want to vomit.

rrr_img_89176.jpg

Pizoi

Golden Squire
Yo they gotta protect consumers from accidentally buying stuff that doesn't taste like recycled ass, they might actually prefer it!

uE6L465.jpg

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Milk chocolate more or less tastes the same, regardless of where it's made and what company makes it.

rrr_img_89178.jpg
rrr_img_89179.jpg
rrr_img_89180.jpg

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
UK chocolate selection > Australian chocolate selection > Canadian chocolate selection >>>>> American chocolate selection

Szlia

That Cadbury/Hershey thing really pisses me off, and I don't even eat chocolate (But when I do I prefer the stuff from overseas). If they ever ban Ghiradelli I will burn this motherfucker down! Fuck Hershey!

luxe-milk-bar-in-line1.jpg
Ghirardelli is safe from this kind of shenanigans since it is a company based in San Francisco that got bought by Lindt (a swiss chocolatier). I am not sure if they import and rebrand, manufacture in California with a swiss formula or just make their own thing, but anyway the situation is different from the Cadbury/Hershey situation.

The different dark chocolates in the Lindt Excellence line is what I eat the most myself:

rrr_img_89194.jpg

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Lindt huh? Once i tried this one:
99_1.jpg

It's really bad. I had to eat a spoon full of sugar afterwards lol

Ko Dokomo_sl

shitlord
Hershey and other US companies are making a lot of candy nowadays with "Chocolatey Coatings" which are, obviously, not chocolate. Even the Girl Scouts can't deny the market pressure to cheapen their cookies.

Tagalongs.jpg