Funny, Strange, Random Pics

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
You spoiled little kids, do you think Cocoa grows on trees or somefin? Pssshhhhhawwww!

rrr_img_89234.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Don't forget asian candy green tea kit kat is surprisingly good, and you literally have to search for it.

luckily it's also being carried by amazon now

rrr_img_89235.jpg

Amazon.com : Japanese Kit Kat - Maccha Green Tea Bag 4.91 oz : Candy And Chocolate Bars : Grocery Gourmet Food

yea it sounds like rip me off please, prices 5.55$ for 5oz of chocolate, but it's an import and i used to buy the same bag for 7.99$

Why? my wife is in the chocolate industry, literally if you goto her office, they have vending machines (that take no cash) you just press a button and out comes mm's/snickers etc. We of course avoid chocolate now, but she did product test of lots of chocolates around the world, this was her top pick of yumyum.

Yoke_sl

shitlord
Lindt huh? Once i tried this one:
99_1.jpg

It's really bad. I had to eat a spoon full of sugar afterwards lol
That's because its proper chocolate, that really high % dark cocoa has fuck all sugar compared to say any cadbury or nestle bar. It probably has about 10% the sugar a 'normal' chocolate bar will have.
In other words you don't like or enjoy cocoa or chocolate, you just like eating sugar. So yes you'd be better off buying a big bag of sugar and a spoon and eating that instead.

And yes fuck Hershey in the ass, it ruined creme eggs with its fake American chocolate shit. Dairy milk is probably next on the chopping block. America does some nice sweet foods(I couldnt get enough of the donuts over there, fucking drive threw for donuts good lord) but there's something horrible about the candy,chocolate and crisps over there to me. Its just so fake or something, I have a lot of family in Boston and LA and I'm forever sending over hampers for Christmas or a brothers birthday or whatever, and it tends to just be chocolate bars and crisps, shit tonnes of crisps. My cousins over there cant get enough of it, and cant stand their US stuff compared.

tayto-1.jpg

Cadbury-Creme-Eggs4.jpg

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
chocolate is only going to get worse in America btw, thanks to Hershey's. They've long since stopped using cocoa butter (basically what chocolate is) and just substitute veggie oil instead
rrr_img_89237.jpg

at first they only do this to their sucky selling products, now they've started doing it to hershey kisses and, relabling kisses from milk chocolate to chocolate candy.

why're they doing this? they started this like almost 10 years ago cuz well cocoa is gonna get short and now it is, demand is too damn high (insert gif with crazy black guy) and cocoa farming is bad.

I heard euro chocolatier's do this do, since the EU allows a certain percentage, you choco nuts should check you're labels, it should only be cocoa butter, any other types of oils like veggie oil/saffron/shea and that's some chocolate fuckery.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
That looks like a young Sigourney Weaver. Judging from the clothes the people in the background are wearing, I'm guessing it's from the late 70's or early 80's in spite of her hairstyle and the pic being black and white giving the immediate impression of it being older.

watpOPu.png

Yoke_sl

shitlord
There should be a subcategory for Type 7. Mainly for after a long night of drinking, esp if Guinness. Cause its a type 7 but its pretty much pitch black in color, and has a thick creamy soup like texture instead of pure water.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Many times I've started with a type 4 and it deteriorated to type 7 in the same shitting.

Rubiks-Q-Bert_sl

shitlord

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
It's fun to see folks here talk about British chocolate as the good stuff (at least compared to American chocolate) since the former is usually considered shit on the continent. In fact, British chocolate was banned for a long time in many continental European countries because it wasn't considered real chocolate.

Still, if you want the absolute real deal, then you can hardly beat good quality Belgian or Swiss chocolate.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/jan/17/foodanddrink

belgian-chocolates.jpg

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
It's fun to see folks here talk about British chocolate as the good stuff (at least compared to American chocolate) since the former is usually considered shit on the continent. In fact, British chocolate was banned for a long time in many continental European countries because it wasn't considered real chocolate.

Still, if you want the absolute real deal, then you can hardly beat good quality Belgian or Swiss chocolate.

http://www.theguardian.com/uk/2003/jan/17/foodanddrink
1372518118_sexualchocolate.gif