Future Man

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Future Man

Genre: Comedy, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2017-11-14

Creator: Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg

Cast: Josh Hutcherson, Eliza Coupe, Derek Wilson, Ed Begley Jr., Glenne Headly

Overview: Josh Futturman, a janitor by day/world-ranked gamer by night, is tasked with preventing the extinction of humanity after mysterious visitors from the future proclaim him the key to defeating the imminent super-race invasion.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
nzSFygIi69PIsFv2Nb5Manlm37e.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Future Man[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE], [GENRE]Comedy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2017-11-14[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Josh Futturman, a janitor by day/world-ranked gamer by night, is tasked with preventing the extinction of humanity after mysterious visitors from the future proclaim him the key to defeating the imminent super-race invasion.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

This popped up as a Hulu original, so I checked it out. Lots of references to old Time Travel greats and if you like gore and dark humor (as well as bathroom humor) this hits all the right notes.

Edit: Wish I could change the title, fubar'd that somehow.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Binged watched this over two days.

Best way I can describe it is non-animated Rick & Morty.

This is one of my new favorite things ever.

spronk

FPS noob
it is more serious or more funny? More sci fi or more grounded? I saw it pop up on torrent sites and looks interesting but that line between "so cheesy its funny and so cheesy its retarded" is very thin

Qhue

Trump's Staff
More funny and definitely TV-MA in nature. I watched only the first episode but already had a few good chuckles

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Sci fi funny, and there is one episode about James Cameron that had me laughing through the whole thing.

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
starts weak, with alot of super low effort masterbation, sex jokes. like the herpes thing.

It gets alot better as it goes on. like the James camereon stuff. thats fantastic.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
There is a large group of people that love 80s sci-fi, terminator, back to the future, etc. There is another group of people that love Seth Rogan and dick jokes. If you are one of the much smaller groups of people that lie in the intersection of those two circles you are going to be in heaven.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Much funnier with each progressing episode.

This show started of mediocre, and became really funny.

Last edited:

joz123

Potato del Grande
Just started watching this. 4 episodes in and it is great. Wolf is my favorite character by far.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Wolf is definitely the best character by far, followed by Blaze. TBH, I liked the early part of the season more than the latter, as I found their ignorance of social norms to be the shows best humor vehicle. Once they start adapting/understanding local culture, it becomes a little bit less funny, though the Chef and Corey Hart schtick was hilarious.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Wolf is definitely the best character by far, followed by Blaze. TBH, I liked the early part of the season more than the latter, as I found their ignorance of social norms to be the shows best humor vehicle. Once they start adapting/understanding local culture, it becomes a little bit less funny, though the Chef and Corey Hart schtick was hilarious.

His assistant being kato was so funny.

velk

Trakanon Raider
This was some surprisingly funny shit.

I liked the balance they had between humor and seriousness.

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

velk

Trakanon Raider
Finished this one up, it got even better as it went on - the transporter malfunction ongoing gag still makes me snicker thinking about it ;p
COCK PIRATE !

TV show information provided by The Movie Database