Got something right about marriage
Season 3 is here boys!

giphy.gif

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Show is so fucking good. First 3 episodes of this season are the best yet. Genuine laugh out loud moments in each episode. Only other show that makes me laugh anymore is What We Do In The Shadows.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
"You too Bruce Lee?"

The writing this season is the best it has been. If you gave up on this show last season it is worth picking back up.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
This was great and a good wrap for the series. Honestly slightly surprised that they managed to keep so many running gags funny and still had a decent plot that carried through. 3 seasons is the perfect amount, but I could watch the
spinoff Wolf/Batman show no questions asked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
This was great and a good wrap for the series. Honestly slightly surprised that they managed to keep so many running gags funny and still had a decent plot that carried through. 3 seasons is the perfect amount, but I could watch the
spinoff Wolf/Batman show no questions asked.
Yeah this was a great series. First season probably contained the most laughs for me, although all were great. Derek Wilson definitely needs his own show. Funny dude.

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Finished this season last night. Imho it was a pale comparison to season 1 with the exception of the last episode, which was about the only one that was able to elicit a vocal laugh. The whole "cluster" nonsense with Wolf was gay and not nearly as entertaining as the '80's scenario in the first season. Stu was one of the worst parts of season 1, and they brought him back as probably the #1 character in season 2 in regards to screen time.

Finally got around to watching this show, up to S03 e02. Agree 100% on the above. Hell you can skip S2 and start up again at S03. I hardly laughed at all in season 2 and most of the episodes were just....weird. Love the rest of the show though!

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Finally got around to watching this show, up to S03 e02. Agree 100% on the above. Hell you can skip S2 and start up again at S03. I hardly laughed at all in season 2 and most of the episodes were just....weird. Love the rest of the show though!

if you skip season 2 you gotta at least watch the season finale. but i would say aside from that yeah safe to skip lol.