Gaems Black Edition Vanguard

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Just curious if anyone has one or has used one, and what are your thoughts?

Black Edition Vanguard | GAEMS

It seems like a great idea for long flights (if that flight has actual outlets), just wondering if it would even be worth it?

edit: I guess this could go in under "Other Games"?? lol.

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I think this could tur.....

That's the actual reason you posted this isn't it?

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Found this on Amazon. It's almost $100 cheaper with Prime so I went with that. Gets here next week. Will be interesting to try it out and hopefully it kicks butt on long flights.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looked into this exact thing not so long ago, because I wasn't in one place for very long. Couch surfing as I like to call it, but I found a more long term solution so the need went away. It was getting annoying moving my LED TV around every time.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Got the package last night and it's surprisingly MUCH larger than I had expected. Unfortunately, I don't even know if thing will even be worth the hassle of taking on long trips where I will need all the space I can get for legs and such. The one thing I will admit is nice is that the LED screen is nicely held in the compartment and the case itself seems pretty fucking solid.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Got the package last night and it's surprisingly MUCH larger than I had expected. Unfortunately, I don't even know if thing will even be worth the hassle of taking on long trips where I will need all the space I can get for legs and such. The one thing I will admit is nice is that the LED screen is nicely held in the compartment and the case itself seems pretty fucking solid.
If you happen to have it near a larger screen, you can just disconnect it from the screen and plug it in elsewhere?

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
A related question, so dont yell "derail" pls...

Microsoft Wireless Display Adapter +GAEMS M155 Performance Gaming Monitor | GAEMS+ wireless mouse connected to the main Pc in my room 2 meters away = me watching movies and surfing the web in my bed ?

Does this work or am I missing something ? I sit in bed on my laptop but it is a hassle, and 15 inch tables cost to much.