Galavant

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I had forgotten this awful shit got renewed. Sadly, I'm sure I'll watch it.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>

You have to admit some of the songs were pretty funny. Looking forward to "letting" the wife choose this show

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I had heard good things about Galavant, but didn't bother watching it as the ratings plummeted last year. But, I decided to watch the first couple eps of season 1 last night since season 2 was about to begin. I thought it was pretty gosh dang funny. Interestingly, the other person in the household freakin' hated it. Obviously this show only appeals to a certain type of person, which may explain the polarized opinions.

Sadly, season 2 is off to a rough start with a 0.9 rating.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I like it, but it gets old quick. Watched the first episode just now and I couldn't remember where the fuck everyone was. Were there 2 castles or just the one (so far this season). Because I thought there were 2 and both sets of people specifically said they were currently in valencia. Yet, they didn't actually interact with each other.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
evil queen(madalana) and kings buddy(gareth) and the squire(sid) are in valencia
king and galavant fled and were on the ship/travelling to get BACK to valencia

isabella is in her cousin's palace with the jester that was boinking madalana, cook and maid

and wife and i thought it was pretty damn funny- the opening bit had both of us laughing with them panning the old opening song and anyone singing it getting stabbed.
we thought the gay bar bit was funny too

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
So this is done now, and I don't think it's gonna have a miracle comeback like it did for this season. The finale episodes were actually good and the first I really enjoyed all season(I'm sure it's no coincidence they came with a reprise of the original theme). I felt like as a whole this season relied way too much on 4th wall meta humor.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I laughed each week. Show knows it's on borrowed time and that makes it even funnier. Hope it comes back. Good winter filler.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I watched the first episode this season and I almost deleted the rest the other day.

Soooo, I should save it and watch it some day?